09

'Wicked is good?'

My eyes opened to a blinding light shining in my eyes.
I heard the click and clack of metal against metal. Small sounds, and the first thing I thought of was medical instruments. I must be in a hospital. The last thing I could ever imagine existing anywhere in the Scorch. Or had I been taken away? Far away? Through a Flat trans, maybe?

A shadow crossed the light, and I could see someone looking down at me, dressed like those two people who took me away from my friends. Then I remember the name on the person's top. WICKED.

"Bella?" A woman's voice asks.

"Can you here me?" She asks.
I tried to nod, not sure if I did or not.
"This wasn't suppose to happen."

"How'd a working gun get into the city? Do you have any idea the amount of rust and gunk must've been on that bullet? Not to mention the germs."
She sounded very angry.

"Mrs, it was her own fault she jumped in front of the gun, to protect Thomas."

"I know it was a stupid idea, but she's too valuable to loose, and so is Thomas, I know its too soon to say but those two could be the key to everything."

"We should probably get on with it. We have to send her back. Quickly" a man says.

I felt a new pain blossom in my stomach, unbearable. I passed out for the umpteenth time.

I awoke, and I was still in the hospital. I pushed myself easily out of the bed. There was no pain. My feet landed on the cold white floor.
I felt no pain. None at all. I checked where I had gotten shot, it was just a scar. Then it hit me. I need to get out of here and find the others. I left the room and walked down the white long corridor.
Suddenly i came around a corner and bashed into someone hard making me fall back on my ass.

"I'm so sorry, let me-" but the person stopped speaking. I looked up to see.

"Gally?"

Tears started to prick at my eyes. No this wasn't real it's only just a dream.

"Bella, your alive and ok" he says and pulls me up into his arms. I was hugging my brother Gally. Gally felt real.

"H-how is this possible?" I ask.

Suddenly i could here shouting down the other side of the corridor.
"Bella, listen to me I need to leave, but please do not trust Wicked" he warns me and starts running.

"Gally, wait!" I shout and try to run after him but his gone. Suddenly, I felt a huge shock wave through my entire body. Sending me into darkness. And the last thing I remember is seeing a woman with pale skin and blonde hair staring down at me.

"Wicked can't be trusted, don't trust them Bella!" A voice shouts.

I suddenly wake up breathing heavily. I wasn't in the hospital anymore. I was in someone's arms.

"Bella its ok" a voice says trying to calm me. I looked up to see Newt.
"N-no its not" I say.

"Bella what did you see?"

"Its Wicked, they can't be trusted, we need to leave soon, to find group B, they don't trust you guys but they do trust me."

"Ok what's the plan?" Newt asks.

Hey guys!!
So what did you think of this chapter??
The next chapter will be shocking, so please keep reading, commenting and voting!!