Epilogue

This will be the last chapter from The Scorch Trials Girl.

Bella's P.O.V.

Image's flashed through my mind.

"If you ain't scared, you ain't human."

"Wicked is good!"

"Alby!" I scream.
I reach out to grab his hand.
"Bella, get them out, all of them" he says and lets go of my hand.
"Alby no!"

"Bella, don't go out their!"
I run out the door to try and stop the Griever, but it all seem to have disappeared as soon as I opened the door I was in the that tunnel again that was underground from the Scorch.

I could hear the cackling laughter of a crank behind me. I turned around to see that hideous crank that tried to kill me before.
"Rose took my nose, I suppose."
He says as he lunges forward to kill me.
I let out a cryful scream.

Suddenly I'm somewhere else. I'm lying on a metal bed, people are surrounded around me, a woman with blonde hair, pale skin. I remember her, her name is Doctor Ava Paige.

"Bella, Wicked is good." She says and suddenly I'm being shoved into ice cold water, I try to scream out but the water started to fill up in my lungs. I slowly started to drift away.

I suddenly woke up straight away covered in sweat.
"Hey, are you alright?" A voice suddenly spoke making me jump. I turned around to see a girl with warm brown skin and short dreadlocks, who looked around Chucks age. She was sitting on a chair next to the bed I was lying in.

"I'm alright" I say as I combed my fingers through my hair.

"Thank god, I actually thought you were dead, you got some shock by lightening" she says.

"I'm sorry but who are you?" I ask the girl.

"Oh sorry, hi I'm Maddy I'm Harriet's little sister" she says as she puts her hand out for me to shake it.

"I'm Bella" I say as I shake her hand.

"Where are we?" I ask.

"They said its some safe camp, they brought me in here to give me an injection they did the same to you too while you were unconscious"Maddy explains.

"Who are they?" I ask.

"We don't know, the guy that carried you onto the Berg asked the same question too, they took him away to talk to him privately, they did the same to the others" Maddy says.

I sat up from the bed and pulled the blankets off and hopped off the bed.

"Where are you going?" Maddy asks.

"We have to get the others and get out of here" I say to Maddy.

"Why?"

"I don't trust these people, we have to leave now" I say as I drag Maddy out of the room.
We both speed walk down the long white corridor.I looked back to see if anyone was following us.
As soon as we were about to round a corner, I heard footsteps, I pulled Maddy back before she could round the corner.
The footsteps got louder, the person was coming closer.
I suddenly rounded the corner and shoved my fist into the persons face making them fall onto the floor.
The person let out a groan of pain.