10

Song of the chapter: Warriors by imagine dragons.

Thomas and I headed straight for the mountains the next day to find group B. The others would be following us the next day. I just needed group B to trust me and of course Teresa.

The sun was still blazing in the sky when Thomas spoke up.

"Why did you jump in front of that bullet to save me?" He asks.

I sigh and try to ignore him and focus on where I was going.

"Bella, ignoring me is not going to solve anything."

"Bella!" He shouts and pulls my arm, making my body push up against his.

"What?"

" You know what? All you do is push me away, why?"

"You want to know why? Is because I'm so terrified, of having feelings for you Thomas, there I said it happy."
I start walking on a bit more.

"Bella, you just can't say that and walk off like that" he says, his footsteps not far behind me. I turn around again to face him again. His dark brown eyes stare into mine. Thomas suddenly lurches forward, closing the distance between us.
He puts both of hands on my face, leans in slowly, and kisses me passionately. He starts to deepen the kiss even more. Why wasn't I stopping him? I guess I wanted this kiss as much as he did.
His hand came down to my arm, finding my wrists and pulling my arm up around his neck. I left it there.
His hand started feeling down my waist. My fingers tightened in his hair, I was pulling him closer now.
I wanted this kiss so much.

Thomas pulled away first. His forehead resting on mine.
"That was our second kiss" he whispers to me. "We should go now" he says and walks on ahead, leaving me rethink on what I just did.
What had I just done??

We walked in silent up the mountain. We were nearly their until, a loud crack of a gun shot, echoed in my ears.
Suddenly people with weapons appeared out from behind the rocks.
They had they're guns, large sticks with blades at the end of them pointed at Thomas and I.
Thats until one of the girls said my name. "Bella?"
Teresa suddenly, came out from behind the group.
"Bella, thank god your ok, I see you've brought Thomas, excellent work" she says.
Then one of the girls, Harriet, put a brown bag over Thomas's head and tied his hands together with rope and dragged him along.
" Just play along," I whisper into his ear.
"What are you telling him?" Teresa asks.

"Just saying, prepare to meet your doom."

"Good, its great to have you back Bella."
I wasn't sure if she was lying or telling the truth, something did not feel right about her.
"So tell me, how did you escape from underground with those cranks, and how did you find Thomas?" Teresa asks.

"I fought them off found a passage way up to the scorch and I found Thomas there, I told him that his friends were up in the mountains, brought him up here and now he's tied up by you guys."

"Wow, well done, Bells, Wicked are going to be proud of you."

"What do you mean Wicked will be proud of me?"

"They've agreed to meet us here and bring us back, but first you must kill Thomas, since you were the one that captured him and brought him here to us."

Oh, no.

"Something wrong, Bells?" Teresa asks.

"Its just do we really need to kill him?"

"What are you a coward?"

"No!"

"Then your going to do it."

"Why can't you, since your the one who has a problem with him!"

"I knew you wouldn't do it, the probably with you Bella is that you care too much for Thomas."

"Are you insane!"

"Pretty much, but you are going to do it, if you don't then we will all know what side you have officially chosen" Teresa says and walks away.

That night the girls lit a fire, and I was on babysitting a tied up Thomas.

"So you have to kill me?" He asks.

"Yes, but I don't want to" I say and hug my knees tight together.

"Bella, the rest of the Gladers will be here soon, they'll stop it all."

"I hope so."

I lid down onto the sand ground trying to find a comfortable position.
"Bella there's a more comfortable spot over here next to me" Thomas says.

I let out a sigh. " Fine, but if you try anything on, I will kill you sooner" I say.
Thomas just chuckles away to himself.
"My hands are tied."

I lid down and face my back to Thomas.
"Sweet dreams Bella" Thomas says and kisses me on the forehead.
Eventually I fall into a dark slumber.

Hey, so what did you think of this chapter??
Thomas and Bella kissed;)

Please comment or vote, let me know if you want another Thomas and Bella moment!!