Chapter 1

Dexter walked around the castle halls, the cold air brushing against his skin. He walked up to Ludo and bowed his head. "May I speak to my father please?" He asked, looking at ludo with his blue and green eyes. "Yes yes of course." Ludo rolled his eyes. Dexter began to walk to his fathers office. Until Buff Frog and Lobster Claws came up to him, blocking his way. "Dexter! We made you a present!" Lobster claws smiled as Buff Frog pulled out a dark grey hoodie from behind him. "Wow, how nice of you." Dexter took the hoodie from them and put it on. He then rolled his eyes and continued his way to Toffee's office. Dexter was known by everyone throughout the whole castle. The people in the village feared his name. Toffee created Dexter to be powerful and unable to be defeated. He once went into the town and cursed the village with a drought spell. The kingdom had no water for months, until Dexter was forced by the king of mewni to reverse it, or he would be banished from the dimension. Dexter reached the office door and knocked. Toffee opened the door and walked back to his Desk. "Hello Father." Dexter said, taking his usual seat in front of the Desk. "Dexter, Before you go off on this mission, you need to know some things." Toffee held up his book and looked at him. Dexter rolled his eyes. He was being sent to the earth dimension after 15 hard years of training. Dexter has been learning skills ever since he was a child. He could lie through his teeth, and you couldn't tell the difference. "I need to lay down some rules. I've assigned Lane to keep a close eye on you." Toffee waited for Dexter's reaction. Dexter scoffed, Lane was the Daughter of Ludo, who Dexter was not very fond of. "Rule number 1. You must do exactly as I tell you. Rule number 2. You are to simply steal the wand and come back. Rule number 3. Do not communicate with any more humans than you need to. Number 4. No going of task. And number 5. Never fall in love." Toffee put down his book and leaned back in his chair. Dexter gaged. "Love? Come on Dad, that sounds nasty." Dexter folded his arms and blew his black hair out of his face. "Then I believe you prepared to go. Don't show your magic unless it's necessary." Toffee handed Dexter his dimensional scissors. He snatched them from him and left the room to go meet Lane.