Chapter 5

The next morning, Dexter woke up and ran downstairs. He saw Jenna and Marco making breakfast in the kitchen. "Hey Dexter!" Marco said. Dexter nodded. His hood was still over his head, even if Jenna saw his face, he didn't want anyone else seeing it. "Do you mind helping me make grilled cheese Dexter?" Jenna said, smiling at him. Dexter Walked over to Jenna. Dexter was nervous because he never made any food without using magic. He moved around, trying to make the food, about 20 minutes later, he finally had one perfect grilled cheese.
Marco gasped. "This place is a mess!" He exclaimed, frantically trying to clean the counters. Dexter shrugged, as Lane walked into the room. "Dexter, may I speak with you privately?" She asked, tapping her foot. Dexter rolled his eyes and nodded, following Lane into the guest room. Once they were safe inside, Lane smirked. "Toffee wants us to capture all of them and take them to his castle." Dexter gasped. "why?!?" He yelled. Lane covered his mouth. "Shut it weird eyes!" Dexter frowned and looked at Lane. "Sorry, but listen. Tonight, some of my dads minions are going to help us take them to the castle." Dexter nodded, signaling for her to continue. "Once were there, we'll get rewards, say goodbye to these earth freaks, and they'll be out of our hair for the rest of our lives." Lane smiled as she whipped her blue hair, hitting Dexter's face with it. Dexter sneezed. "How much hairspray do you use? Geez..." He tried to talk simply, but he knew what he had to do. Even if it killed him.