Chapter 4

2 AM. it was time to get the wand and bail. Dexter hated to leave, He wanted to get to know Jenna more. He sighed as Lane walked into his room. "you ready?" she asked, a smirk on her face. Dexter looked down. "yeah, im ready..." he put on his hoodie and the two tiptoed out the door and sneaked into Stars room. the wand was on her nightstand. Lane reached out for it but Dexter pulled her back. "are you sure we doing the right thing? they'll know it was us. should we friend them more?" Lane rolled her eyes and replied, "toffee said to get the wand and get out. we dont have to be here longer than we should." Dexter bit his bottom lip. there had to be something he could do to get more time with Jenna. Dexter grabbed lanes arm and pulled her back to the guest room. "What the heck are you doing?!" Lane squinted her eyes at Dexter. "We can't do anything yet. There's two wands! What are supposed to do?" Dexter whisper shouted. "Fine then." Lane took out her dimensional scissors and opened a portal. "I'll ask toffee. And we'll see what to do. Stall for me." Lane walked through the portal leaving Dexter alone in the room. He smiled. This was perfect. He could almost feel it deep down. He knew he was in love. He knew that Jenna was the one. But, what would his father think?