The day we met.

It's was on the one day I decided to visit a class about titans when I first saw him. Wow. He's tall.. Oh well. Ignore him Levi, where my first thoughts. I went into class and sat down. I looked to my left and saw him sitting down 3 chairs away from me. I looked back at the teacher. Hanji. Oh lord.. Not her again.. Im secretly terrified of her.. She gave me a piercing glare and told me to stand up. I did slowly and all eyes looked at me, Including his.
"You. You don't seem to be focused. What is wrong?" She asked as she came to my height.
"I'm not distracted! I'm perfectly fine!" I growled. I tilted my head to the right. A corner, Full of cobwebs.
Cobwebs. Dust. SPIDERS. I looked back her. "You don't clean, do You?" I mumbled. She shook her head a no. That's it.. If I'm being in a class, It better be clean!! I ran to the corner with my cleaning things. I started to violently clean the corner as Miss Hanji continued with the class.
After the class, I sat back down and she spoke to me.
"I saw you. Looking at the young boy." She sat besides me. I stayed quiet. "You know. You could just kidnap him. Tie hi-" she went quiet. "Don't. Do. That." She sighed. I remained quiet. Could I kidnap him? No. He's not worth the effort yet. I don't even know him. "And what's with the cleaning?" She asked.
"O-OCD.." I grumbled.
"Okay. You may leave now.." She stood up and walked me to the door. I left and she locked the school gates and went home.
"I don't even know him.. But I love him.." I muttered as I walked home slowly.