The meaning of Eren.

I managed to find Eren in the end, Sleeping outside my house. Sighing, I pulled him into the house. Could I do what Hanji started to say?.. Could I get away with it? No.. It's too risky. I reassure myself. I examined his body, before Laying a blanket on him.
"I'm sorry.. Im sorry for killing your sibling... I'm sorry about Armin.. I'm sorry!" I break into tears of sorrow, and one landed on his face. Slowly waking up, his eyes gleamed a dark green and his clumsy little smile.
"H-Hello.. Thank you for letting me in" he mumbled.
"It's okay.." I replied.
"Jeans being a bit of a ass to me.. He kicked me out my house to be with Marco.. I want him dead for everything he's done.." He started to cry.
"D-Dont cry!!.." I went to the kitchen and got him some tissues, "You can stay here." Yes.. Stay child. Stay with me and I will Kill off the Jean figure.
"Levi.. I know its sudden but.. I need someone right now.. C-Can you be my boyfriend?.." He mumbled. Bowing his head, I saw a faint blush appear on his cheeks. I gently pulled his head up and landed a gentle kiss on his lips. "Of course.." I would kill to be yours.. Woops.. Too late hehe..
He showed me a picture of Jean and Marco, I must admit, the freckled one looks kinda cute..
We spend the day talking until the night.
"C-Can I sleep with you?.." He muttered, His dark blue pajamas along with his little red scarf.
I pulled him into the bed and cuddles upto him. What's your story, Eren.. What's your meaning?.. And why hang around with Jean if you don't like him?..