Jesus and Horseface

Crap!! We are going to be late!! I shook Eren and he automatically knew that we was going to be late. We go changed and I have to admit, He has a nice butt. Anyway, We got to school and He decided to hold my hand as we entered the classroom. Hanji had the crazy look on her face. I gulped and let go as we took out seats. Armins down below.. I hope he's okay.. I look to my left to find a freckled child with a horse faced boy talking. Marco and Jean.. Ha. They looked at me, and I ignored them.
"Soo. How's you and Eren. Hehe.." Marco giggles to me. I glared at him as Horsey was behind him.
"We are fine thank-you. We don't need you guys." I Crossed my arms, and looked away from them.
After class had ended,I watches Eren walk off as I spoke to Marco. He just explained why Jean and kicked him out the house and I stayed perfectly silent. Jean then arrived.
"Marco.. It's cowboy time.." He whispered loud enough for me to hear.
"Jean.." He blushed. 'I'm with my friend here.. "
"He van watch if that helps.." He giggled, pulling me into a hug.
"Sure. I need help with What to do with to Eren anyways." We all sighed and walked to their house. Am I really about to do this? Yes. But I'm going to make it a night to remember.. They went onto their bedroom and got ready as I plotted out my plan. "Jean. Come sit on the chair. It should help you." I muttered to him. He did as told and I tie him to the chair. "Goodnight Jean.." I mumbled as I stuck A knife through his chest and ran out the house.
That's what you get for upsetting my man..

Authors note:
I'm kinda making Levi Yandere. Don't worry about Jeanmarco. They make a return, so do Isable and Farlan. Just. Not all in the best ways..