Armins new life.

I stepped back, admiring my work. Armins new life will be amazing. Speaking of Armin.. I looked to see if he was awake yet. Yes, he was. I examined the poor boy tatty clothes, long blond hair, and bright blue eyes..
"Are you hungry? Thirsty?" I asked him as I gave him some clothes. I felt sorry for the boy.. He put on the clothes before asking, "Why?.. Why did you kill Mikasa? A-Are you going to kill me to?!"
"N-No! I just need you to stay out of the way." I went to the small fridge and gave him some mint ice cream. He smiled at me and I smiled back.
"So.. What's your story?" I asked the kid.
-------ARMINS FLASHBACK---------
I sat there. I watched my father be killed in front of me.. What did he do?.. Was the only thing I wanted to know.. I wasn't aloud to cry. They said they would get me next.. My mother, Who had been having affairs with a local man who runs the market, had gone to the shallow work of being a prostitute. We needed the money. They finally left, with my dad's body. His glasses layed broken besides me. Slowly, I let all the tears out as I cuddled up on the floor. Mother.. I'm waiting for you.. I slowly got up, Went to the bathroom and grabbed the last of mums sleeping pills, I took them all.. In hope I would never wake up again.. I fell to the floor as my vision started to fade, a voice I knew so well called my name. But It was too late..
------------BACK TO THE FUTURE---------
"So.. That's my story.." He said as I kept silent.
"How will I learn off I'm not in class?" He mumbled.
"We are right above the class Armin. If your quiet enough, you should be able to hear Hanji." But then again.. ANYONE can hear Hanji from MILES away.. I sighed and patted his head.
"I'm paying for food,Water,Pretty much everything for you. Please. Keep my secret and I keep yours.." I slowly got up and left the small child. I'm sorry for this.. But I can't have you ruin everything..