The blond child

I lay there, Numb. On the floor. How could I do this? I know its going to be in the newspaper.. If she's found.. I sit up,check the clock before noticing.. I need to get to class! I jumped up to my feet. Trying not to fall, I run out the front door. He's gone. Finally.. Running past the place where she took her last breath No one has been here.. Good I thought to myself. I managed to get to class before Him..
"Soo. Did you tell the child about your crush?" Hanji asked me. I jumped. Sorrowfully, I shook my head a no. She just patted my head. That's when he arrived.
"Class. Be careful getting to and from class. A young girl, Mikasa Ackerman was killed last night. Police are starting to investigate the killing." Hanji told us.
The young boy stood up and got to Hanji.
"Hi.. Im Eren Jager.." Eren.. I like that name.. "Mikasa.. Was my sister.. She is-was.. My only family I have ever had.. I will NEVER forgive the person!" responsible for her death.." SHIT.. I suddenly notaced a young blond girlish person was looking at me,I got panicky.. Does he know?.. Eren broke into tears, So did Hanji. Poor kid.. I ruined everything..
After class the young blond girl-thing approached me. "I know what you did.. But Hi! I'm Armin Alert! Better know as your worst nightmare!" He growled. I laughed so hard I fell to the floor. This kid?! HA.
"Look kid, You ain't saying anying once IM doine with you." I grabbed him by the hair and took him to a small basement under the school. Picking up a small rock, I smash it against his head. Hard enough to knock him out, but too weak to kill him. Then, I put my cleaning to work.