Just wanted a love life, not four!

Trina Hunts is a sixteen year-old teen who wants love. Her best friends who have boyfriends decided to help her by telling how they met their boyfriends. You see her best friends and herself are just normal girls not too popular and also not too unpopular.

And do you know where they met their current boyfriends? at a website known as " Single Crisis"

Single crisis is a website where matchmakers make matches of those who apply at their website. They match them up with who they think is good for them. Those who apply are those who are single and wanting a relationship. But there are some who join for fun.

NOW Trina is having a crisis not knowing what to do . She applies because she hates being third wheel. But she was not the only one looking for love on that day , four other boys applied as well. Play boy, Nerd, Childhood friend and the Rich boy . All boys of different characters but all lead to one girl and that's Trina.

This story is full of romance, drama, humor and love but as well as love teams.

*****************************************************************************************************************

authors note: please comment if i should continue, i need at least 3 comments that say i should continue. If this story continues i hope yoou continue reading it> tnx