Is My Laptop Destroyed?

*Trina POV*

I was on my way to having a LOVE life. yehey!!! I type down all that i need to type then , after what seemed to be an eternity even though only a measly three minutes had passed,  a gray black box appeared and what was written was to choose a picture for my profile picture. I chose the greatest picture I had, it made people stop and stare. But before I could make it official , Angel had to check it first. But I know she would agree with it because its the best picture I have.

"Ok, lets see what picture you chose...WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!" Angel exclaimed while Kate gasped as she covered her mouth. The picture I chose was when we had a halloween party and I wore Scooby Doo costume with blood. I am pretty sure that anyone would watch and stare.  I mean,  who doesn't think Scooby Doo is cute? And the blood makes it twice as awesome.

"Oy,  Have you gone mad? What kind of person would think that whoever is wearing that costume would be a perfect match for them? " Angel asked kinda irritated with the picture I chose.

"Its an awesome picture, girls and boys would stop just to satre at it."I say with conviction, truly believing what I was saying.

"Yeah they would stare alright,   wondering who the hell would choose this as a picture for alluring men, its like your driving them away.!" Ok she has a point but what ever.

"Fine you choose a picture but it needs to be a picture that doesn't include me being naked or wearing swim wear or under wear." I say with finality. I don't want her using her puppy eyes at me. Or her puppy eyes won't even affect me.

"All right fine, Kate!!! Come over here and help me choose a picture for Trina." Kate suddenly came inside and I wondered where she went earlier.

"Kate, where were you earlier?"I ask curiously.

"Oh i went down to see your dog, Puggy" She said smiling. Puggy is my moms pug. He is a cute hairless pug that can melt the

"oh I see." Then she stood beside angel looking for a picture but the annoying thing was they kept on spouting the defects of each and every picture they thought wasn't good!

"backgrounds to dark"

"She looks Bloated"

"Her eyes are dilated"

"Her nose has sweat" Come on! My nose has sweat that shoudnt even matter.

Finally after some more insults they shouted "PERFECT!" I stood to the other side of angel and saw the picture that does not look like me but is me.

I was wearing skinny jeans, an off shoulder white shirt and I had no make up. And it was evening that time and the lights at background looked so pretty.

"Wow" Thats all i could say. Then they approved it and soon im gonna find my match.

************************************************************************************************************

Its been three days since i signed up at the website. Right after classe. The girls and I drove to the house and went right up to the room. I didnt need to greet anybody cause my mom and dad are at work.we checked the website and 1 300 males are interested at me. But there was a way to know if you match. We just had to press a button and t will divide to only a few men probably less than ten.

Angel and kate were perfectly matched with michael and mel so the boys had no competition.I hope mine was like that.. We waited for 3 hours then "Ting ting we found your match."

We were all in bed but when we heard the ringtone we tumbled going to the laptop. There were four boys all of them looked HOT!

I emailed the first boy to meet me at starbucks but after we waited all four boys had the same email. Maybe I was dreaming.I refreshed the page and SHIT! Its still there and they all approved. Im srewed. And i need a new laptop.