No more questions

Trina POV

Running always was easy for me.

I didn't need to train.

And yeah , so here I am .

Acting like a nube and being a bore to all my friends.

I look at the the T.V and laugh out loud.

'Princess Hours' My fave Korean drama.

'Uuh uh' The prince stutters,holding his only white teddy bear. He just told his wife that when he was at her room in his wife's home, he couldn't sleep. And his wife, curious and naive asked why.

'Because there... is something hot moving... inside ... so thats why I can't sleep' The prince once again stutters.

'But if your sleeping why would there be something hot moving inside yo-' She was about to asked when he shouted 'Shut up!'

'Commercial'

"Hahahaha" Oh my gee . That was so funny. One of my favoriate parts of the series. But I remember Ice and my face turns stoic.

I sigh, unable to do anthing else.

Than another scene appeared and It was my favoriate of all time.

'Princess hours episode 18'

The princess was on a trip with her bestfriends and her husband with his group of friends.

She was looking for something. So she went to the cup board , which was below the mirrot and is filled with their belongings.

She took out many things from different bags and finnaly found the brief of her husband. Then her husband went out bare but she only saw his white legs. She hurriedly gathered all the clothes scattered. She did not knpw she threw the brief out. She frantucally searched and triend to reach it when she found it.

She stretched but her body would not allow her the satisfaction of touching the brief without pulling her head out. So she did and finally reached it and quickly went inside. She listened carefully and heard nothing, so she tought maybe he was done.

She tried to go out of the small cupboard but got stuck. She positioned herself and was able to go out.

She sighed in relief , closing her eyes, when she opened it she saw The prince naked not at first but his towel fell from his waist. And his 'banana' was seen .

She screamed, he screamed,.they both screamed.

He covered his 'banana' and ran out as fast as he can. She covered her eyes screaming "My virgin eyes!!".

'End of the first part in episode 18 of Princess hours'

I was laughing after that and squealing . Ah that was good. I look at my phone. I needed to talk to Ice .

And I'm not going to run.

****************************

So does anyone like this chapter? And Does anyone know 'Princess hours' Cause I love it!

:):):)

Love nikki <3