Flashback continues ....

Kate POV continues

Trina laughs out loud. And her laugh is heard in the whole 7-C classroom (BTW honors class). we look at her like crazy and she looks down smiling . She really is a weirdo. I smile at the thought. Then I notice The heart throb of our class, Brent looking at Trina laughing silently. He always does that.

Soon the bell rung. And Trina ran out and saved a table for us. I wave at her and she smiles waving back.

Me and angel get our lunches from our parents. And head to the seat eating.

Laughing at crazy things, making the seniors look at us like we are crazy. But that what we are.

A crazy friendship.

Flashback Ends

I smile and then notice two girls chatting and they waved at me. I soon notice its them. Then We talk and go to KFC. We go there to see a familiar person .

Sandra Vestling, another of us . I grin and tell Trina. Trina looks for Sandra and when she does she runs to her. Thats when I notice Angel smiling, but her smile was strained. She has a problem. But We will talk about it later.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" and may I tell you it cracked my ears.

We eat with Sandra. Soon we had to go our seperate ways with Sandra.

"Im going miss you" Trina says

"Me too " Sandra replies, I can notice both of their eyes tearing up.

Pffft . I roll my eyes at same time Angel does. They are so dramatic. Thats when Trina asks if they should meet up sometime and Angel agreed.

And just like that, Both their teary eyes dried up almost instantly. And they were chatting how fun it will be.

Now we really seperated our ways with Sandra.

We reached home using our cars. And both Trina and I look at her both saying at the same time.

"Whats wrong? "

Were going to have a emotional night. I can tell.

****************************

authors note:

Finally I am able to update. :) And you like the cover? Lets thank @wolfworld200 for the awesome cover. So Do you know what will happen?? Well if you cant guess read the next chapter. :)

Love u guys please vote or follow or comment. And Once again I am not mean so u can talk to me.:):)

Love Nikki<3