Unexpected

Trina POV

Another sleepless night passes by and I could tell that it won't end soon.

I open the my bathroom door and wash my face. I look up and saw me.

I looked like a monster. My hair was tangled ,my eyes was red and I had snot running down my nose.

I got a tissue and sneeze all the snot I could get. Soon I went back to bed but before the darkness could take me in, Mom called me to come down and eat.

"Mom, I'm not hungry!!" I replied.

"Oh no , you don't " I could hear her footsteps clearer every second. Then the door slams open and I see mom looking almost as horrible as I do. Well not really but she seems to understand me. After all someone important to her, left her.

I saw her eyes filled with love and concern. So I had no choice but go down.

I ate silently and after eating I placed the dishes on the sink. I went upstairs to go back to bed when my phone started ringing.

I ignored it but somehow it never ends so I reched for it and answered the phone without checking the name.

"Hello?" I ask groggily. My voice is out of practice.

"Go to Starbucks and meet me there. " Huh? before I could answer he/she hung up on me. That's when I found out it was Ice who called.

There were lots of people who miscalled and texted.

Angel: 86 missed calls and 210 texts.

Kate:79 missed calls and 189 texts.

James:50 missed calls and 49 texts.

Philip: 73 missed calls and 52 texts.

Derek: 1,230 missed calls and 5,680 texts

Holy Crap! I deleted all and replied to them that I'm fine.

I silent my phone. And take a bath and changed.

I so don't want to go. But it'd be rude if he waits there all day.

I hate myself

Ice POV

I'm waiting at Starbucks wondering what should I say, when she comes in.

She looked worn out. Her eyes were bloodshot red and her clothes were crumpled.

"Im sorry" That was all I could say for ruining the date.

She stiffens slightly "Why are you apologizing? " She said it so softly that I had to strain my ears to hear.

"Because I was being a dick to you at our date." I can see her relaxing after what I said.

"Dont apologize"

"Well, I still feel bad so I have something prepared for you." I say with finality. She was looking at me like I was a puzzle. A puzzle she couldn't figure out.

And it's true. Only one knows the real me.

I take her to my baby. And she stares at it in awe. I grin smugly because I know it's awesome.

The latest BMW is my baby given last week by my parents when they found out about Trina.

They were saying how happy they are that their son isn't dating prostitutes and sluts anymore.

Pffft.

She goes in while I start the car. I head towards the festival near by and I see her looking at it strangely.

And so I bring her out and hold her hand , ignoring the weird tingles I'm feeling.

I let her ride all the rides available and soon she started glowing which made her look more beautiful then she already is. Wait-What?? Oh shit I'm starting to act like a wuss.

I led her to the last ride which was the ferris wheel. I know cliche but don't blame me. Blame the people linning up.

The ferris wheel starts moving and I see her look down the window smiling. As if all her problems suddenly disappeared. I smile . We were half way through when suddenly the ferris wheel stops.

It was so sudden that Trina was pushed to my side.

And then I caught her, feeling something qarm and tingly on my lips.

I was kissing Trina.

And may I tell you it was amazing. As if my needs were suddenly cured.

Electricity coursed through me and I kissed her.

What I didn't expect was she kissed me back.

Our tongues battling for dominance somehow she won . I moaned when she pulled me closer to deepen the kiss.

It was awesome until the Ferris wheel started again as if reality slapped her in the face sgmhe pushed me. All red faced she mumbles "My first kiss".

****************************

Eeeeehhh!! So cliche. Lol hope you keep reading . At least one person should comment so I will continue the next chapter.

Nah... But it would be nice...

Love Nikki <3