substitute stripper

**warning: smut alert**
this is for @_oliviahope

  Olivia's POV

"Come on, Yo-Yo! Let loose." Billy yelled, lifting his shot. Yo-yo gave in and took his shot, and we all followed, laughing after.

  And multiple shots later, we're laughing harder than we've ever laughed.

I was sitting next to Stuart, and through the corner of my eye, I could see him looking at me. I turned my head and looked at him.

"What?" I giggled, placing my hand on his thigh. He quickly looked down at my hand and back up at me.

"I- it's... you're beautiful." He sighed. I smiled and leaned in, putting my lips to his. He gasped but soon met up with my lips, placing his hands on my sides. I swung my leg over him, straddling him now. He groaned as I placed my self on his lap, making slow grinding movements.

"Holy shit, Olivia." He sighed, kissing down my neck. I ran my hands down his cheeks to his chest, then clasped my hands behind his neck. I moved my hips harder against his and instantly, I felt him harden under me.

  "Stuart..." I smirked, bringing his face to mine. His eyes bore right into mine and he leaned in. We put our lips together, quickly making out as I made harsher hip movements. He moaned into my mouth, using his hands to press me further onto him.

  "Get a room you two." I heard beside us. I turned my head to see Neha smirking. When I turned my head, Stuart had just moved his lip down to my neck and collarbone.

"Stuart." I moaned, pulling his head away. He looked up at me, his full attention on my eyes.

   "Let's go somewhere private." I said, smiling at his shocked expression. He quickly nodded, helping me get up. We walked back to one of the private stripper rooms and entered one, locking it behind us.

  Stuart turned me around by putting his hand on my hips, pushing me against the wall. "I'm gonna make you feel so good."

  I almost gasped at this new Stuart, until he pressed his lips to mine. I moaned into the kiss, and I threw his beanie on the bed, running my fingers through his exposed brown hair.

"Come on, Olivia. I know you can moan louder." He whispered, nipping my ear lobe.

  I let out a load moan and I saw a smile on his face. He picked me up by my thighs and brought me to the bed, laying me down.

He quickly crawled over top, slipping his shirt off. I almost stared too long at his toned chest.

His lips sucked my neck while his fingers pulled up the hem of my shirt. I let out a soft moan as I threw the shirt over my head.

He immediately trailed his lips down to my chest, kissing inbetween my bra. His lips continued down my stomach, causing me to shiver when he reached the top of my skirt.

  He lifted it up, and slowly dragged his fingers up my inner thigh. Until he reached my panties, I let out a sigh.

  He teasingly pulled down my panties as slowly as he could, taking them all the way off.

  "Come on, Stuart." I whined, my heat needing attention.

  "Don't rush. I'm gonna make this last." He whispered, putting his head down and I felt his lips kiss up my inner thigh.

"Stuart..." I breathed out, putting my hands back in his hair.

"That's right. Beg." He nodded, getting closer and closer.

"Please, Stuart. I need you." I helplessly whined. His teasing was relentless and he knew it.

"Okay, baby." He breathed out, kissing my heat. I groaned at the slight contact, pushing his face deeper with my hands.

"More, Stuart."

He nodded and quickly put his tongue on me, giving quick licks up and down. I moaned loudly, grinding myself on his face.

His mouth moved to my clit, sucking on it and I felt his finger enter me.

"Oh god, Stuart. Don't stop." I moaned, shaking my head.

He pumped his finger faster, then added another one to increase the pleasure.

  "You like that?" He mumbled against me, causing more moans to erupt.

  His fingers were slipping in and out of me, faster than I thought. I felt a knot begin to twist in my lower abdomen.

  He leaned back up, but kept his fingers at the same speed.

  "You like when I finger you fast like this?" He whispered, leaning close to my ear. I groaned and nodded, reaching my hands to grip the sheets.

  "You're about to cum, aren't you? You feel it.." He continued, curling his fingers. I let out a sound close to a yell as he kept hitting the spot.

  "I'm close..." I huffed, letting out a load moan after.

"Its okay. Release, baby. Let go." He nodded. I let out quickly breaths before I felt the knot untwist and pleasure erupted my whole body.

  "Keep going." He said, still pumping. I groaned as I rode out my orgasm, feeling myself clench around his fingers.

  My body shuddered before collapsing, and Stuart pulled out his fingers.

"How was that?" He smiled, laying next to me on the bed. I smiled tiredly.

"Amazing." I sighed. He grinned, placing a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Be my girlfriend?" He asked, hopeful. I quickly smiled and nodded.

"Of course."
________________________
A/N:: let me wash my brain with holy water oops

  <3 you guys