why Graham?

this is for @bostonhemmings

   STUART'S POV

Quiditch. I don't know what the hell it is or how the hell this is supposed to help us, but it was happening.

  Our group and Graham's group were going against each other, versus each other on broom sticks.

  I- I don't even know.

But what I did know, is that Alyssa looked hot as hell in her gym shorts.

  I kept my eyes on her as her group leaned over, having their pep talk.

  "Hey!"

I snapped my head back to my group, raising my eyebrows. Neha narrowed her eyes at me.

"You better be listening, Twombly." She scoffed.

  "I am." I sneered, paying attention now.

  "Alright!" Lyle smiled, "Let's go!"

I sighed and walked away to where he told me to, standing right in front of Alyssa.

  "Get ready to have your ass served to you, Stuart." She smirked.

"As if." I scoffed, getting in ready position.

And the whistle blew, signifying the start of the game.

"Told you." She shrugged, as we walked off the field.

"Alright-" I chuckled, putting my hands up. "To be fair, we had a completely uncoordinated team."

She giggled, shaking her head at my excuse.

"Whatev-"

"Alyssa!" A British accent yelled. I groaned and turned around, seeing Graham angrily walk up to us.

"I thought I told you not to talk to him..." Graham sneered at me, making a disgusted look.

"Why do you get to decide who she talks to?" I snapped, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Because I know what's best for the team. And the team doesn't need to be talking to rag-tags like you."

"Hey." Alyssa defended, getting snappy. "Don't say that."

"Or what? Sweetie, you wouldn't want to leave the winning group, would you?" He cocked his eyebrows at her, stepping towards her.

Alyssa cowered away, intimidated.

"Calm down. You haven't won yet." I snapped, stepping between him and her.

"Yet." He quickly added. Graham narrowed his eyes at me, before a huge smile planted on his face.

"Change of plans, darling."

"You're not on this team anymore. He can have you." Graham chuckled, walking away.

I smiled in victory, but Alyssa looked angry.

"Stuart?! Why the hell did you do that?!" She yelled.

"He was being a dick!" I yelled back.

"I kind of want this job too, Stuart." She snapped.

"Wow. Thanks for having confidence in our team." I rolled my eyes.

"This isn't about that, Stuart! This- this is you sticking your nose into business that isn't yours! If you hadn't said something, I'd still be on that team!" She yelled.

I sighed and looked down at my sneakers, feeling guilty. I knew it was my fault, but I couldn't help to get pissed that he was so controlling.

  "Why were you on that team, anyways?" I asked, my voice calmer.

  She looked confused, but surprised that I asked that question.

  "I- uh, they just seemed good. Good colleges." She shrugged. "And I didn't know anyone when I got here."

  "Well, now you do." I reminded her. "You have friends. You have... Me."

  She smiled and slowly nodded her head.

  "Yeah. I guess I do."

I smiled back at her, making her cheeks turn my favorite slight pink, which is how they usually were around me.

"I guess what I meant to say was thanks." She added. "I didn't mean to really get angry."

  "I get it." I shrugged.

"No, really..." She sighed. "I really over-reacted and yelled at you and-"

  I was tired of her rambling on about how she felt bad, so I rammed my lips to hers, feeling her quickly hold her breath in surprise.

  But, she instantly started moving her lips against mine, her hands holding the back on my neck as we kissed.

  Finally.

This- was better than winning any Quiditch game.
____________________
A/N:: SO SORRY I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

  <3 you guys sososo much