stressed

Y/N POV

Three essays.

Four tests.

Seven homework assignments.

College sucks.

    I threw my bag and all my books onto the couch, and my body. This day has been exhausting. Just like yesterday. And the day before that and the day before that...

  I groaned, knowing I had to get up and take a shower before Stuart got home from Google.

  I trudged up the stairs, stripping off my clothes and threw them into the hamper. Walking into the bathroom, I immediately started the warm water and went to grab some pajamas.

  When I came back, the water was ready and I started the shower, hopping in.

  At first, I just shampooed and rinsed it out. Then my mind wandered, as usual when I'm in the shower.

  How was I going to do all of this? When was I going to be able to do all of this? What if it wasn't good? Then I won't pass, and then I can't get my degree, and then I won't get a good job with good pay and I'll have to live off the street!

  I knew Stuart wouldn't let that happen, he'd insist he was already being payed and that I could take my time. But I couldn't do that. I need to earn my share.

  I hadn't realized tears were falling as I panicked in the shower. When I did, they fell more.

  I was crying about crying about all my work. Pathetic. But at this, I just kept crying.

  Why couldn't I stop?

I actually went as far as to sit down in the shower, trying to calm myself down. Nothing was working. The stress was finally breaking me.

  "Y/N?" I heard.

Stuart's home.

  I quickly scrambled up from the shower floor, shutting off the water. I threw my towel around me and stepped out, sniffling and ridding any evidence of me crying.

  "Y/N?" I heard from outside the bathroom door. It slowly opened and Stuart peeked in.

  "There you are. I was wondering if you were home." He grinned. I pulled a smile and started nodding.

  "Well, it's almost 6 so do you wanna have dinner?" He shrugged. I just nodded again.

  Stuart cinched his eyebrows and fully stepped into the bathroom. He stepped closer to me and put his hands on my cheeks.

  "Are you okay?" He asked me, staring directly into my eyes. I just nodded in response.

"No. Words. I wanna hear you say you're okay." He egged on, a worried expression on his face.

  "I'm o-okay." My voice cracked.

Shit.

  "No you're not." He sighed, a frown etched on his mouth.

  "What's a matter?" He whispered, softly running my cheek bones with his thumbs.

  "I- I'm just tired, is all." I tried to get out.

  "Y/N, don't bullshit me. Tell me what's wrong. I can help you. I'm here." He smiled, pecking my lips.

  While usually I would've continued that kiss, I just couldn't.

I sighed, giving in. "I-I just have a lot of work to do. And I don't think I'm gonna be able to do it. Or do it good enough. And if I don't I won't pass and then I can't work properly and- and I just can't do it." I cried.

  Stuart's face fell and he shook his head.

  "Y/N, believe me when I say this- you are the only person I know who can do all that, and have it be the best work they've ever done. Don't doubt yourself. Don't stress over something like this. It's not worth it."

  I just shook my head.

"But- there's just so much and I can't handle it..." I whispered.

"Yes you can. I know you can. Don't quit now. See, the years almost over and when you finish, you'll be proudly standing on that stage, flashing your diploma around like its your baby." Stuart laughed. This made me laugh slightly, bringing a smile on my face.

  "There she is. There's the girl who can do it. How about before you start, we just relax? We can just cuddle and talk until you have to work. How's that?" He smiled.

  I instantly warmed, thinking about it. Stuart was the best cuddler. He always knew how to hold me the right way. Perfectly fit in him like a puzzle piece.

   "We put on our pajamas and meet downstairs." He said softly, making me nod.

  He kissed my forehead before leaving, making me blush. We've been together for two years and he can still make me blush.

  Slipping on my sweatpants and one of his tshirts, I walked downstairs seeing Stuart next to the couch.

  He'd already moved my stuff neatly on the table, and placed pillows and a blanket on the couch.

  Stuart smiled and moved towards me, pulling me in for a hug.

"Thank you. So much." I whispered into his neck. He turned his head, kissing the side of mine.

  "Anything for you."

We walked to the couch and Stuart laid down first, me crawling on to the couch. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his chest. I laid my head on his chest and he put his on a pillow.

  One of his hands met my back and slowly rubbed, easing tension.

  I looked up at him and smiled, lending in. Our lips met and we kissed, moving our lips softly against each other. He put a hand on my cheek, holding me to his face.

  "This is way better than talking." He mumbled against my lips, causing me to giggle.

  But we still continued.

Hours later I had all my work done, and I was proud.

  That night, Stuart gave me a bit more than a congratulations.
_______________________
  A/N:: yeah. So this happened. But  I didn't have a Stuart, so. Y/N wins. She wins at life.

  <3 you guys so much.