say no to love

this is for @Brooklyns_Princess

   Mikaela's POV

"Stuart." I huffed, when he grabbed my hand. I ripped my hand from his, scowling at him.

  "Come on. Holding hands isn't that bad." He scoffed.

  "I can't get fired, Stuart. We can't act like this in public." I sighed, stopping in the middle of the hallway.

  "I really hate working here sometimes..." He mumbled.

  "Stuart..." I sighed. "If I could change the rules, I would. But we aren't even supposed to be dating at all, much less showing affection at work."

  "I'm tired of all those rules." He shook his head, pressing his forehead to mine.

  "Me too." I whispered. I sighed and looked left and right, making sure no one was in the hallway. 

  I quickly reached for the closet door handle behind me, swinging the door open and pulling Stuart in with me.

  "What are you- oh." He quickly said, before calming down.

  "Oh." He smirked down at me, barely visible in the dark closet. I smiled and leaned my lips up, pressing them to his.

  He joined, moving his lips with mine as his hands gravitated to each side of my face.

  Stuart moaned against my mouth, when my hands wrapped around the back of his neck and tugged at the hairs that peeked out from under his beanie. I moved my lips harder, putting more passion into the kiss.

  He dropped his hands down to my waist, gripping at the skin that showed under my shirt. His hands moved further back, resting on my ass and pressing my hips into his.

  Suddenly, the door swung open, making Stuart let out a yelp and fall back, bringing me with him.

  We landed on the ground in grunts, me landing on top of Stuart as his hands kept on my ass. I brushed my hair out of my face and looked up to see an un-impressed Neha.

  "I didn't do it." Stuart stated, immediately taking his hands of my ass and raising them away from me.

  I rolled my eyes and got off him, pulling him up to his feet.

  "You better be glad I'm the one that caught you two having sex in the supplies office." Neha scoffed, crossing her arms.

  "Yes mom." I groaned, smiling after.

  "Crazy kids." She rolled her eyes, walking past us.

  I let out a huge breath when she left the hallway, then turned to Stuart.

  "That was your fault."

"Me?!" He exclaimed. "You're the one who pulled me into the closet!"

  "You're the one who moaned!" I chuckled, pointing at him.

  "I can't help that." He whined. "It's a reflex."

  "Reflex?" I laughed.

"Yeah. Every time I'm with you, I moan." He scoffed, stating 'obvious' information.

  "Oh really?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Ye- no. Ah, dammit." He huffed, looking down.

  "I had no idea..." I smirked.

"That was the whole point of not telling you." He sighed.

  "Why? I moan every time I see you?" I shrugged.

  "What?" His head raised, his eyes wide.

  "Well-yeah." I laughed. "I'm not going to not moan when I see my incredibly good-looking boyfriend."

  He chuckled shaking his head.

"That's good to know." He winked at me.

  "See! It's shit like that that's going to get us caught." I laughed.

  "What? This." He smirked, winking again.

  "Stuart..." I whined.

He laughed, putting his hands up. "Alright, alright. I'll stop."

  I kept my eyes on him as I shook my head. "You're something else, Twombly."

  "Only for you."
__________________
A/N:: okay i waNNA MAKE OUT WITH STUART IN A DARK CLOSET

  Hope you like it!

<3 you guys sososo much