Chapter 7

Warning: This book contains a lot of profanity and sexual content. If you are uncomfortable with any themes mentioned you may exit at any time. Please be advised!

****************

You sat alone in the bath, pondering your options.

'I decided to live a human life. I determined that I did not require Lord Levi's heart, but the truth is that I do not want to let him go. I'm furious with him!'

"Won't you forgive me, my lady?" Levi declares as he enters, but you disregard him.

"I apologize for causing you pain; I was only thinking about what would happen to you thereafter."

You make a motion for a pen and paper, and he gives it to you. You start writing down your thoughts.

'If that's the case, you should have said something right away!' You were completely free to do whatever you pleased the entire time! It doesn't matter if you tried to give me hope or conceit, or if you thought I'd just get over it! You scribbled furiously on the paper.

"Tch, such a brat. Okay, then, I'm sorry. What exactly are you looking for? Clothing? Jewelry?" He inquired, irritated. You scrawled something on a piece of paper and handed it to him.

You want to come along with me and explore the sights in town?" Is that all you have in mind?"

He sighs as you nod. "All right, let's do it on my next day off."

"Also-I'm not sure who attacked you, but if you recall, please let me know right away." He quickly exits the room.

'Lady Petra was the one who attacked me....but...' You imagined Petra's reaction to your allegation.

"Well! What a heinous accusation! I won't lift a finger the next time this country is in crisis!"

'It would be terrible if something like that happened. Lady Petra liked Lord Levi, and I had no idea. Aren't she and Lord Eren in a relationship?'

You ignore your thoughts and continue to soak in the tub.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I apologize for being late; I had to borrow a horse from the stable boy, which took some time."

With a determined expression on your face, you stared at him. He didn't appear to be the same person as usual. He was dressed in casual attire with glasses on, and he appeared to be rather attractive. Your cheeks flushed slightly.

He was drawn to your sight. "Oh, this? It would be ridiculous if people discovered who I truly am, and given that we're going to be on foot for a while, it would be beneficial."

You paused as he extended his hand. 'Will everything be fine...?'

"Don't be concerned; no one will find out. Please extend your hand."

Your small hands wrapped around his waist for support as he lifted you on the horse. The horse began to move, and you two were soon on your way. It was enjoyable to observe the many animals and people. He gave the horse to the town stable boy after you two arrived in town.

"So, brat, where do you want to go?"

When a bookstore piqued your curiosity, you took a look around. You entered the store and were followed by Levi.

"A bookstore?" Levi had no idea what was going on.

'Wow! There are so many books! When a book fell from a ship, I read it immediately! However, to think there were so many......'

Then you came across a book that caught your interest. You wrote to Levi about how you remembered reading the novel as a kid and how the main antagonist reminded you of him.

He let out a small chuckle. "I'm not a terrible man who goes about punishing people at their homes."

'Are you familiar with this book?' You couldn't help but blush when you saw his smile when you wrote to him.

"When I was younger, I read this as well. It always made Eren, Isabel, and I laugh. Why not have a look at these if you enjoyed that one?"

You were both engrossed in literature. The rest of the day was spent having fun with each other. You shopped, ate, and then decided to bring the horseback. Finally, he whisked you away to the beach. It had a spectacular view of the sea.

'Wow! So lovely! What a breathtaking sight!'

"Of course. You wanted to brush up on your etiquette, right? Why don't I teach you to dance since you enjoy it so much?" He throws his arm around your waist and pulls you back. You flush somewhat because you are unable to explain yourself.

"Pull your left foot back first, then your right foot. Then return the flow." You struggle at first but finally get the hang of it.

"See, it wasn't all that difficult, was it?" You were absolutely in sync with his every motion.

"Wow, you're quick on your feet. It took me ages to figure this out. I'm sorry, but I won't be able to teach you everything else. I'm terrible at dancing." Levi pauses for a long moment before continuing. You stand there speechless, staring at him.

"If it was Eren, I'm sure he'd teach you much more. It was a mistake on my part the other day, Eren is such a natural with women, I was afraid the bastard would take you away......."

'Hm? Was he jealous?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~