Chapter 33

Warning: This book contains a lot of profanity and sexual content. If you are uncomfortable with any themes mentioned you may exit at any time. Please be advised!

****************

Levi drives a big iron nail into the ground at the top of the cliff. Mikasa and Eren were both staring at him.

"I see....so this "Annie" chick threw away the pearl, but why would she lie to you about being her lover?"

Eren says as Levi ties a rope around the nail. "I have no idea, but I have to find the pearl before shitty eyebrows come back and take it."

"Makes sense, but I'll be the one to climb down this cliff. You remain up here instead."

"What? Are you insane?"

"As a man, I can relate to your desire to go, but you are the heir to the throne. Father will never forgive me if something were to happen to you. Even though we're twins, I'm your younger brother. I have to engage in these dangerous acts."

"Eren...."

Levi binds Eren to a nearby tree and covers his lips with a piece of cloth. "I take it you're Mikasa? Kindly ensure that this brat does not end up free. I'm the one who needs to do this."

"Understood."

Then Mikasa gives Levi something.

"What's this?"

"A person called the white witch said it would be useful. Please give it to the princess; I'm not sure how to use it."

It was a spherical object that appeared to have several clock wires. In front of it was a glass with a chain around it from above. Levi drapes it over his neck.

"Okay, I'll give it to [Name]."

"Please take care."

Levi lowers himself into the cliff with the rope, as Mikasa observes.

'Princess, I understand why you love Prince Levi. If you can meet him again, you'll be happy for sure. I have to see to it that it happens. Next, however...

Mikasa feels pain shooting through her body. She gets up quickly, and Eren gives her an expression of confusion.

'No way! Why now?'

Mikasa approaches Eren and kneels in front of him. "Eren....life energy...." She is panting in heat and uncovers his mouth.

"I knew it! Hurry up and take off these ropes!"

"No. Prince Levi said to make sure you can't get free." Mikasa is breathing heavily.

"Like I'd go anywhere right now! You are terrible at judging the mood!"

"It's okay...I can still get life energy from you like this." She begins to pull on his jeans and unbuckle the belt at the same time.

"Yeah but, what I'm saying is I'd like to prepare myself too. My body and heart need to get ready, and ah-" Mikasa took her underwear off and suddenly his cock springs out, already hard and stiff.

"Ahh..." Eren looks away and Mikasa pouts at him.

"Eren...it seems to me that you are adequately prepared already."

"Think of me too, is what I'm saying!" With tears welling up in his eyes, Eren looks up at her.

"We need to continue, prince Levi is counting on us, so instead we should...ah! Mmmm ahhh..." Mikasa sticks his cock up her wet cunt.