Chapter 5

Warning: This book contains a lot of profanity and sexual content. If you are uncomfortable with any themes mentioned you may exit at any time. Please be advised!

****************

You were strolling around the yard, a knife in your hand. You were considering what Levi said.

'How did I get here? He could not possibly like me. I cannot allow myself to be swayed by this one-sided situation. That is why I chose to live as a concubine.'

You've shaved your lengthy hair to make it shorter. Your hair had grown to the length of your shoulders.

"And here I thought you'd despise your pointless human existence."

Erwin reappears behind you, frightening you slightly.

'Erwin?'

"I'll reward you." He removes your spectacles.

'Eh??'

"Do not be concerned; now close your eyes."

You submit to him and feel the gentle touch of his lips on your eyes.

"Now, please open them."

You open your eyes and realize that you can now see without your glasses.

"I don't believe concubines need eyeglasses; consider them a gift. Then I must depart. Take pleasure in your human existence."

He sprouted black wings and flew away once more into thin air.

'What on earth is he?'

"Eh?!? Lady [Name], what have you done? The length and beauty of your hair were stunning! Are you able to function without your glasses?!" Isabel remarks as you enter your room.

'I desired to communicate with Isabel.'

You reach for a pen and a piece of paper on the desk.

"Hm? Do you wish to improve your courtroom demeanor and etiquette? I don't mind asking, but did something happen with Lord Levi that I should know about?" Isabel observes your shaking head.

"So you're concerned about Lady Petra, aren't you? You should not be concerned; I will teach you everything I know." You two exit the room and proceed down the corridors.

"Perhaps I'll teach you as well."

Eren suddenly appears out of nowhere. "Oh, you've decided to chop your hair? You are even more adorable without your glasses."

He winks at you, making you blush slightly with embarrassment.

"What are you doing here?"

Isabel states as she thrusts her arms in front of you. It was adorable to see her guarding you.

"[Name] is all I'm here for. I was concerned for her." He says as he raises his hands in the air.

"And if you're interested in learning proper etiquette, I'll educate you."

"Not without the approval of lord Levi!"

"You are welcome to come and observe as well."

"Eh?"

"All right, then, let us go [Name]!" He takes your hands in his and escorts you to the dining room.

"You do not need to be cautious. I am not going to take any action. Okay, so keep your napkin on your lap and your fork in this position. Ensure that you hold your spoon in this manner."

"Lord Eren, starting her off like way is impolite," Isabel replies, pouting and looking at him.

" Eh, you're feisty, aren't you?"

"Human and mermaid etiquette are more different than I imagined. Is that why you're interested in learning? Is it for Levi?" He whispers in her ear.

'What have you gotten yourself into, Levi?' Eren ponders.

Levi was strolling down the corridor when he was halted by his thoughts.

"Was my treatment of her excessively harsh? Perhaps she is in pain." He stated aloud. He then noticed Eren conversing with you. He appeared far too at ease next to you.

"I'd like to learn more about you. Perhaps dinner the next time?"

"Oi, you brat, what are you doing?"

"Oh, I was only teaching [Name] some etiquette here."

'Lord Levi...'

"For her not to humiliate you." Levi takes your arms and carries you away.

'Why are you continuously robbing me, Levi?'

Levi coerced you into entering his room. He shut the door and threw you onto the bed.

"What did you intend to do with Eren? Etiquette? Why Eren?"

He rips your clothes off and cups your left breast through the opening in your bra. As he unhooks your bra, you gasp and throw your head back. His lips immediately cling to your nipple, each receiving the same treatment. He then kissed his way down your body to the bottom.

'Lord Levi, no..., if you continue to lick me in that manner.....'

You were repeatedly muttering his name until you came. You were completely unaware that your voice had returned.

"Has your body become accustomed to this lewdness?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~