Ben and Ari's

In case you were wondering, Ben and Ari's is an arcade place. Enjoy!
Emma and Chloe

Sarah's POV
I stepped out of the car and ran to Ben and Ari's.
"Bye Mom!" I yelled as she drove away.
I couldn't wait to see Daniel. I was really starting to like him. Maybe he felt the same way! I got my tokens and went straight for the claw machine. I tried and tried, but I just couldn't get anything.
"This is rigged," I muttered.
"Need any help?" I heard a voice say.
I turned around and saw Daniel standing behind me in jeans and a Back to the Future shirt.
"That would be nice," I said,"I seem to be failing."
He took a token and began to play. He manuevered the joystick wildly, his toungue sticking out in concentration. He aimed for a pink bear aaaaand.....
Missed.
"Aww man!" he whined,"let me try again!!!" I handed him coin after coin, and still he missed.
"Ok thats enough," I laughed.
He pouted and then we stood around awkwardly until I made my move.
"So.... do you want to get pizza with me and Kelsey and some other people?" I blurted out.
"Sure!" he said eagerly.
"Ok, see you then!" I smiled and we split up to go get our pizza.
Daniels POV
I was really excited to sit with Sarah, but something ruined it.
"Hey dude, come sit with us"
The voice came from Kyler, one of my friends. I gave in to the most comfortable situation. The whole time I was eating, I kept staring at Sarah. Sometimes she would look back, and we would awkwardly look away really fast. When I finished my pizza, I used my last token to play the ticket machine. Then I bought a hat with my tickets. Sarah kept running around trying to steal my hat, which was really cute. Plus, I found out that her middle name was Giselle, and behold, a new nickname was born.
"Think you can catch me gazelle?" i taunted her.
"Its Giselle!" she fake scolded.
We flirted for a while, and then it was time to go home. I couldn't wait to see her again.

Sorry if it's bad, I wrote it at 11:50pm😂 Also I will be leading up to a fight that happens.
Emma