Chapter 12 - The Two Revolving Pieces

Time: 9:30 p.m.

"What if I ask for your body tonight?"

I thought by this time, it will shake her. I am wrong again.

"No, except that. Not my body. Only after marriage, I will give my whole self to that man."

After marriage? She will give her whole self to that man after marriage? As if people will believe that! Is there a woman like that? Yah, there she is, a woman of making herself known to be pure and whole.

Right. Of course, even a whore can say those as to appear to be clean.

"You will pay a higher price for this woman."

"I will request for a cheaper payment... you hold my precious hand, isn't it a price I gave you already?"

Truly, that is the way of flirting. I don't like that kind of doing. On the whole, I don't like bitch and their stinking smell. Those are the only instrument for man's needs. And now, I'm surrounded by a lot of them, willing to give their body for lusts and money.

If I pass through, I will wreck their ugly necks afterward.

The change in the surrounding seems obvious. Men are turning their heads in one direction like there is an interesting piece to look upon. My gaze also rests on it, it was a woman, a beautiful one. She wore a seductive dress, showing the curves of her slender body. And her skin which is spotlessly white.

At the same moment, it seems a bolt of lightning hit me. For the second time in this long whole day, I am again found my inner self revolving on one single moment and movement... because of that woman.

I also found myself walking towards her, ignoring those ugly ones surrounding me. I quickly grab her arm before anyone can tell that this is only a dream.

I pulled her to mine and wrap my arms around her body while walking to escape from many eyes gazing upon the two of us.

"Your hair."

I let my whole being radiate coldness, "What about?"

"Messy long hairs."

My heart nearly betrayed me, though wanting to jump out of its place as she raise her right hand upon my head. I felt that slight touch. I snapped, turning my head slightly away from those fingers.

"No one touches me without my permission, woman."

I regain my murderous glare upon her. But nothing happen as I expected her to fall back. She stays where she was and did not mind looking back at my glares.

"Another boring squirt."

That scene. It just happened yesterday. Lucky, though my day was not that good, this woman shows up. This is my opportunity to take back what she said!

When the two of us came onto the silent grounds from the noise of music of where we have been, I face her.

Time: 9:37 p.m.

"Shh," saway ko. Magsasalita sana ng idinikit ko ang daliri sa labi nito.

Gross! Dito pa talaga ako dinala. Panget na nga ang mga mukhang nakita sa loob, panget din ang eksena dito sa labas. Kadiri ang ginagawa ng dalawang taong naabutan sa tabi. Sobrang cheap ng bars dito, hindi kagaya sa capital na may sense. At ang swerte ko naman, sakto talaga ang nangyayari.

Ako na mismo ang humila sa lalake paalis dito. Napansin na din nito kaya napasunod. Nang makabawi at mapunta sa mas pribadong lugar ay hinarap ako ng kakaibang galit, agad ko iyon pinigilan.