Thanksgiving

(A/N get comfy it's a long chapter ☺️)

Kaydens PoV

"Kayden Kayden wake up Kayden come on wake up" comes the excited voice of my little sister Emmi .

"What is the house on fire" I ask sitting bolt up right .

"What? No the house isn't on fire its thanksgiving and the whole family's gonna come round and there's going to be food and family and movies and food and games and cousins and food and food" says my always hungry sister .

"Emmi you scared me" I laughed I could be angry at her she was just so cute .

"Sorry Kayden now hurry up moms making pancakes" says Emmi before walking out talking to her self about pancakes .

I chuckle and shake my head before reaching on to the top of my night stand and picking up my phone .

I turn on the screen and there's hundreds of Twitter notifications .

It's so hard being a celebrity I jokingly think to myself .

I get out of bed and head through to the kitchen not bothering to change out of my jammas .

"Morning mumma" I yawn entering the kitchen .

"Morning hun" says mum .

Dad as per usual is vlogging and when he sees me her turns the camera around .

"And here we have sleeping beauty" joked my dad .

I smile and twirl . Dad turns of the camera and comes over to hug me .

"Good morning my oldest child how are you on this fine thanks giving morning?" Asked my dad .

"I'm good you?" I ask pouring some juice an sitting down as my mum plated up my pacakes .

"Thank you" I smile .

"I'm good you excited for thanksgiving?" Asks dad .

"Yep where's Gavin emmi Avia Brock and dax?" I ask taking a bite of my pancakes .

"They're downstairs setting up to play with the cousins later" answered my mum .

I Finnish eating and place my bowl in the sink .

I help mum wash up before heading downstairs .

"Hello siblings" I greet them .

"Hey Kayden" they all reply .

"What you upto?" I ask .

"Setting up volley ball" says Avia .

"Volley ball?" I ask .

"Yep" replies Gavin .

"I'll just take this then" I say picking up moms favourite vase and carrying it to safety .

"Watcha doing with that Kayden?" Asks my dad .

"The kids are setting up volley ball" I say .

"Really" asks dad .

I nod in response .

"Awesome" he yells and runs downstairs sometimes I wonder if he's my dad or brother .

I put down the vase and head to my room .

I decide to get ready after checking my clock and it being 10 the family are coming at one and I promised mum if help with lunch .

"who moved my vase?" Asked mum .

"It's in victim protection" I call back in answer .

"What?" Asked my confused mother .