The truth

Kaydens PoV

The words hit me like a ton of bricks I felt as if the life had been sucked out of me like I'd been crushed by a truck and then I felt nothing . My role model my hero my dad had just told me he wished I was never born . My body was numb but the tears didn't stop coming from my eyes they were silent but I felt like I was screaming . I undid my seat belt and lept out of the car .

To my surprise my dad didn't even try to stop me he just turned around and drove back to the cinema .

I cried as I ran to the one place I knew I was wanted , My aunt Carlies house .

It's pouring with rain and I'm soaked but I don't care . I stand on my aunts door step and ring the door bell . A&e opens the door and looks like her usual smiley face until she sees me and her face drops like she was feeling what I was . Without saying a word she pulled me close into a hug and held me whilst I sobbed on the porch . When I pulled myself together she steered me inside and into her en suite and sat me down on the toilet seat at turned on the shower .

"Your a size ten right?" She asked and I just nod .

She went into her room and pulled out a pair of cosy pjs .

"Have a shower get warmed up then put these on" she says handing me the pjs "then we'll talk" she says softly .

I get into the shower and let the hot water wash over me . It does make me feel better but my heart is still as cold as ice , frozen get broken .

I get out dry of and dress into aunt Carlies Jammies . I still look awful but it's an improvement .

I slowly walk into the kitchen where my aunts making two cocos .

"Now tell me what happened" said my aunt softly handing me mine .

I start from the beginning telling her about how I didn't want to go to the cinema then the fight and then eventually what my dad said to me .

"He said that to you" said my aunt angrily .

I just nod . She sits back looking shocked then a look of anger washes over her face . She stands up and grabs her keys storming out of the kitchen .

"Where are you going" I ask .

"Stay here and look after cooper I'll be back in an hour" she says before storming out .

I watch as she leaves and sigh .

"Kayden" asks the adorable little voice behind me .

"Hey bud" I say to him .

"Where's mommy gone?" He asks .

"Your mommys just gone to the shops but she'll be back soon" I lie knowing exactly where she was going .

"Oh ok - do you wanna play pokeman?" Asks coop , he's just to cute .

"Umm when have I not" I ask rhetorically .

He grins and runs to his room .

I sigh and follow him .

Carlies PoV

I cannot believe shay! How could he say that to his daughter his flesh and blood . I didn't care if he was my brother that little girl was my niece and he'd crossed the line . I pulled up at shay and collettes house and sat in the driveway for five minutes before taking a few deep breaths and going in .

I don't bother calling for shay and insted just go strong got to his office that's where he spends most of his time any way .

"Oh hey car" he sighs as I walk in .

"Don't oh hey car me" I shout at him .

"What's wrong" he asks .

"Kayden that's what's wrong she turned up at my house balling her eyes out because you said you wish she'd never been born how could you say that shay?" I ask .

He burys his head in his hands .

"Is she ok" he asks .

"No of course she's not flipping ok her own father just told her he wished she wasn't born her dad , she's your daughter shay" I say calming down half way through .

"She's not though is she - she's yours"

(A/N who called it? Sorry it's short but hey ho it's a chapter , I hated writing the mean stuff 😢)