Your my what?!?!

"No Kayden can never know I'm her mum" .

I feel as if the airs been knocked straight out of me . My aunt is my mum Ms my parents re my aunt and uncle? I fall back almost collapsing falling into a table .

My mum and aunt or aunt and mum come running out and when they see me the colour drains from there faces .

"Kayden" my mum or aunt rather says in a worried tone .

I start to hyperventilate and go into hysterics . This can't en a happening my brothers Ms sisters arnt my brothers and sister my cousins my brother my dads well I hVe no idea who my dad is my parents of 16 years arnt my parents it's all to much . I run to my room slamming the door behind me . I slide down the door and begin to sob .

Five minutes later there's a light knocking at the door . I'm to exhausted to even speak . The door creaks open revealing Carlie who's obviously been crying two .

"Can I come in" she asks quietly .

I nod .

She slips down the all and sits next to me . We stay like that for a minute before I speak .

"My whole world just collided I feel like I've been hit by a Train , my aunt is my mom and my mom and dad of sixteen years sixteen years are my aunt and uncle" I whisper looking into space .

"That's why I didn't want you to find out" signs Carlie .

"What so I'd just be living I lie my whole life , why didn't you want me?" I ask .

"That's what you think I didn't want you? Kayden you have no idea how much I wanted you everyday I wanted you more and more everyday , it killed me to hand you over it kills me every day hearing you call someone else mum I cry myself to sleep every night but I was sixteen , I was just a kid my self and I wasn't married and it wasn't exactly my choice to have sex either , Kayden I did it for you I couldn't give you a quater of what shay and Collette have given you" she sobs .

"But why didn't you just tell me I would've understood" I cry .

Because I knew this would happen i was trying to protect you , to do what was best for you I didn't want to do it but I had to" she cried .

I wipe the tears from my eyes and take a deep breath .

"Kayden I'll try and help you understand when I was sixteen I was going out with this boy , he was 19 , I was young stupid I thought I was in love I thought he loved me , one night he convinced me to sneak out , I knew it was wrong but I didn't want to disappoint him , we went to this part and he got drunk , really drunk . I wanted to go home but he refused instead he picked me up and carried me upstairs . I said no I tried telling him but he was stronger than me there was nothing I could do but just lay there , about 7 weeks later I found out I was pregnant with you . I bought shame on my family you know we're very religious and everyone was ashamed of me but no one knew what happened that night , what he did to me . I refused to get you aborted and thankfully your mum and dad stepped up offered to raise you as there own . I was so grateful but at the same time it killed me . Everyday knowing that owns gong to have to give you over having to give my baby over . After you where born I told you that you'd never know I was your mommy but I loved you and I'd always be there for you . It hurt so bad so so bad and haring you call someone else mom everyday killed me but it was best for you , because I love you so so much" she cried .

I couldn't take seeing her like this any more , I threw my arms around her and we both sobbed .

"I love you" I whispered .

"I love you two" she whispered back .

A/N it's short but no one reads it so oh well 😂