Changes

The next day...

Kaydens PoV .

It's still sinking in that Carlies my mum , it's been pretty awkward to say the least I mean for starters I have no idea what to call my parents or aunt and uncle , and I have no idea what to all my aunt or mum , my soings arnt my siblings and it's all just really complicated .

I'm sat in my room with my head phones in when there's a knock at the door .

"Come in" I call .

I see my mum or rather aunts face pop round the door .

"Hey honey me and your dad want to speak to you downstairs" she says softly .

When she says dad I burst out crying .

"Honey what's wrong?" She asks sitting down and putting her arms around me .

"He's not my dad though is he some random stranger who force himself on Carlie is and your not my mum Carlie is  and Gavin Avia Emmi Brock and Daxton arnt my brothers and sisters cooper is and it's all so .... Wierd" I sob .

"Oh Kayden , listen to me I will always be your mum biological or not , Shay is your dad , Gavin Avia Emmi Brock and Daxton are your siblings but Carlies your mum two and coopers your brother or half anyway , and we're gonna have to deal with that as a family and it'll be hard at first yeah but we'll get through it" she smiles .

I wipe my eyes and sniff .

"You think?" I ask .

"I know" she answers .

We head downstairs to see my dad sat and Carlie sat at the table .

"Hey kiddo" says my dad .

"Hiya" smiles Carlie weakly .

They both look terrible like they hadn't slept in months .

"Hi" I smile back .

Me and mum take our seats and dad clears his throat to talk .

"So Kayden now that the truths out that you know about Carlie being your real mum things are gonna change a bit" he says .

"Only if you want" buts in my mum .

"Yeah we don't want you to feel forced or anything" says Carlie .

"Ok" I nod bravely knowing it's just as hard for them as it is for me .

"So as you know Carlie is your mum and that means that she's technically responsible for you and that means" says my dad before I interrupt him .

"That I live with her" I say .

"Only if your comfortable with it but you need to know something honey , me and shay we'll always be here for you one way or the other and we're still family so you'd always see us" says my mum .

"No it's fine I understand , you his have been the most amazing parents and role models ever and I am so great full to you but your right Carlies my mum and it's only right that I should live with her and no matter what you guys will always be my parents and I love you both so much" I say on the verge of tears but not sad tears As I say don't cry because it's over smile because it's happened and I'm turning over a new chapter in my life we all are , my parents of sixteen years will always be there for me and no matter what we are all family no mater what and we all have the same blood running through our veins and that's what matters .

(A/N sorry it's so poorly written with the speaking but I had serious writers block ok continue 😊)

The next week .

"Are you ready" asks Carlie . Today I'm moving in with Carlie and Cooper .

I nod there's just someone I have to say goodbye two first" I smile .

"Ok hun I'll wait in the car" smiles my mum .

I make my way through ehT was my house and into my dads office . I set up the camera press record and sit down .

"Hi everyone it's me Kayden or as you've known me for the six years my family have been doing the vlogs , DaughterTard . Now none of you know this yet but I'm sure my dad will explain . I learnt a few days ago that I'm not who I thought I am that my family wasn't as straight forward as I thought it was . No we're not all undercover agents" I joke laughing "but sometimes stuff jut isn't as you think it is . If my dad does decide to upload this im sure you'll all understand what's happened by nod and that I'm not shay and Collettes daughter , I'm Carlies . Now this is to my mum and dad , I love you , I love you so much you have been my role models my turn twos my leaders and my Heroes your hears are so big and I admire your capability to give anyone a chance . You took me in and raised me as your own when my real mum couldn't , thank you and no mater what you will always be my mommy and daddy , now to the viewers thank you for everything over the years I love you all , goodbye from daughter Tard " I turn of the camera and stand up leaving the room I know so well and go over to the front door . I exit the house ive called home for sixteen years and look out at the beautiful hills of Idaho and I turn the next page in the story of my life , my life as Kayden tard .

A/N so that's it the book is over I know it was only a short book but I didn't want to extend it anymore and let you decide in the future of the butlers , I hope you've all enjoyed the story and I'll see you in the next .

😘😘😘