Chapter 6

A/N:GUYSSSSSSSS I KEEP FORGETTING TO UPDATE EVERY DAY YOU HAVE TO REMIND MEEEE. So you know enjoy and stuff and I will try to remember tomorrow but REMIND MEEEEE

As soon as Dumbledore opened the door, the four were inside. They immediately saw Harry sitting in a chair, head in his hands. The other three champions were standing close by, whispering to each other.

"Harry!" Hermione exclaimed as she ran over to him. The others followed suit. "Oh, Harry, we'll get you out of this!"
Dumbledore walked up to the group.

"Harry," he said calmly. "I have to ask. Did you put your name in the goblet of fire?" Harry shook his head.

"The only time I was near it was when we were watching other people." He ran a hand through his already messy, dark hair. Dumbledore nodded and put his hand on

Harry's shoulder. "I'll do the best I can to get you out of this."

Just then, Madame Maxine and Karkaroff came bursting into the room, and stormed straight over to Dumbledore.

"Dumblydore, what is the meaning of this?" Madame Maxine demanded. Karkaroff shook his head.

"I did not agree to this competition to be fooled!" he snarled. Dumbledore raised his hands.

"I promise you I have absolutely no idea how any of this happened. I will figure all of this out-"

"Shut your yappin', all of ya!" Moody had just come into the room. "Potter couldn't have put his name in the goblet. Only a very powerful wizard could have gotten past those security measures!"

After a few minutes of more arguing, Bartimus Crouch came in. Dumbledore and Crouch talked in a corner for another few minutes and finally came back. Dumbledore looked grim. He looked over at Harry somberly.

"Harry, I'm afraid there's no getting out of it. The rules are obsolete. You must compete in the Triwizard Tournament." Harry ran both hands through his hair.

"How is this even possible?!"

"I'm sorry, Harry. I will figure this out. Until then, I'm afraid you will have to compete."

Leo shook his head, and noticed Ron wasn't paying much attention. His arms were folded and he was staring off into the space, with a strange look in his eye. He almost looked a bit angry. Leo stared for another minute, then turned his attention back to Dumbledore and Harry.

"Harry, why don't you and your friends go back to your common room and rest? You've had a long day." Dumbledore said, looking at Harry kindly.

Harry sighed and got up. He moved to walk past Ron, but Ron didn't move. Harry bumped right into him. "Sorry," he mumbled, and looked at Ron a bit weird as if to say 'what's wrong,' but didn't say anything else. Calypso noticed Ron was glaring at Harry. When he looked at her, she frowned. The group all said bye to Dumbledore and the others, and headed back to the Gryffindor common room.

Everyone is the common room seemed quieter than usually. Leo was sure it got even quieter when they walked in. Every eye was on them, especially Harry, some with shock, pride, rage, and some with worry. There were several whispers as Harry walked past. Even Fred and George weren't smiling, and they always were. Usually they reminded Leo of the twins at Camp Half-Blood, but not now.

Harry didn't look up as he walked straight to his dorm. Hermione and Calypso went to their dorm. Leo followed Harry, and was trailed by Ron. When they were all inside, Ron slammed the door.

"Think you're gonna be a hero, eh?" he said, coldly. "What the bloody hell were you thinking?!" He shook his head. "Thought you were gonna be the hero again? Thought you'd save the day again? I mean, of course you're Harry Potter! Why couldn't you do it? You're bloody amazing, aren't you! Just can't let other people have the glory for once, can you?!"