Chapter 7

I TOTALLY REMEMBERED ALL BY MYSELF TO POST AND DEFINITELY WAS NOT REMINDED BY FIRE_GIRL87 LITERALLY TWO SECONDS AGO. NOPE. OK WELL ENJOY
Leo stood in a corner as Harry, Fleur, Viktor, and Cedric got their wands checked by some guy named Ollivander. Everyone's wand was okay, so they moved on to pictures. Dumbledore allowed Rita Skeeter to come back in for the pictures, though she seemed to be more focused on glaring at Leo than positioning the champions for the paper.

After they had finished, Dumbledore allowed Harry and Leo to go back to the common room, since classes were about to end. A few minutes after they got back, Hermione and Calypso came in. Ron came in a few minutes later, but went right past them, upstairs. The friends hung out for a while, Hermione and Harry doing their homework, and then headed down to dinner. They made sure to go down early so that Leo and Calypso could talk to Dumbledore, but when they walked in, he wasn't there. They stood in the doorway, looking around for a while, then decided to go ahead and sit down. Right as they started walking, though, they heard Dumbledore's voice outside. Leo and Calypso quickly turned around and left the Hall, following the sound of his voice.

"-can't allow you to stay on the grounds, Ms. Skeeter," they heard him say. "These kind of things are not allowed!"

"Dumbledore, that is exactly what the boy told me!" Rita Skeeter said.

"Harry did not say that, and you know it, Rita!" They heard a ruffling of papers. Leo and Calypso looked around the corner to see the two. Dumbledore was closing a newspaper and handing it to Rita Skeeter. "I must ask you to leave," he said sternly. "Tonight." Rita frowned and snatched the paper. She huffed, and walked away quickly. Dumbledore turned and saw Leo and Calypso before they could duck back around the corner. "Oh, hello there!" He waved and walked over. "Did you two need to speak with me?" They nodded.

"If you don't mind, of course," said Calypso. Dumbledore chuckled.

"Meet me in my office any time after dinner. Now, go enjoy you dinner!" Leo and Calypso thanked him and walked back into the Great Hall.

"What do you think Rita Skeeter wrote about Harry?" Calypso asked Leo. He shook his head.

"I don't know, but whatever it was, I'm sure we'll find out soon."

The sat with Harry and Hermione, eating as quickly as possible so they could meet Dumbledore quickly. They told Harry and Hermione all about the conversation they had heard between Rita Skeeter and Dumbledore. Harry groaned.

"Oh, no. I don't even want to know what she wrote." Just then Draco Malfoy called from the Slytherin table.

"So, Potter, is it true that you still cry about your parents?" He and his friends laughed. Harry groaned again.

"My life is over," he said. Hermione patted his hand.

"You don't know that's in the article. Malfoy could just be making that up." Harry shook his head.

"I doubt it. Look, he's holding the Daily Prophet." Sure enough, Draco was looking at the newspaper, laughing, and showing it every once in a while to his buddies. Harry and the others ignored everyone for the rest of dinner. The group finished quickly and headed upstairs. Leo and Calypso grabbed the list of needed parts and left Harry and Hermione to their homework. They hurried back downstairs and peaked into the Great Hall. Dumbledore wasn't there anymore, so they headed to his office. They turned a corner to find Dumbledore heading for his office as well.

"Professor!" Leo called. Dumbledore turned and smiled.

"You two are in a hurry aren't you?" He smiled. "I don't blame you. If my dragon was in complete pieces, I would want to put him back together as soon as possible." When Leo and Calypso looked at him strange he quickly added "I saw the list of parts you're holding." They chuckled. "Shall we?" Dumbledore gestured toward the staircase leading to his office at the end of the hall. The three walked up the stairs and entered Dumbledore's office. Leo was fascinated by it. There were gizmos and strange mechanical things everywhere. Calypso was fascinated by the books everywhere. Dumbledore sat down at his desk. "So, you've got all the parts you need?" The two nodded. "And you're sure it's everything?"