Another tag. Yay. Thanks Cate *squinty eyes*

It's time for everyone's favorite thing. Tags. Yay. Woohoo. Celebration.

Apparently it doesn't have a name but Fire_Girl87 has named it the pick something tag so there you go.

Favorite song
Um. How am I supposed to choose? I don't have a favorite song really but I'm in a Phantom of the Opera mood so I'm just gonna say All I Ask Of You because it's just sksjsjsksj

Favorite sport
You're kidding me right? I don't know what this "sports" that you speak of is. Nah, but I like to watch college football so we'll say football (as in American football that's not really football. Stupid Americans with your being different with EVERYTHING. I mean is it really that hard to drive in the same side of the street as everyone else or use Celsius or the same measuring system as everyone else? Ok rant over moving on)

Favorite band
Why are you making me choose this stuff??? I can't decide! Um uh er... lets just say
fall out boy, skillet, and imagine dragons because I think I listen to them the most...

Favorite show
But I watch so manyyyyyyy. I love Scorpion and Sherlock and Castle and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Favorite movie
But but but but but sO MANYYYYYYY
I honestly don't know. I love Hook and The Princess Bride andddd *pauses while thinking deeply about what I would watch right now if I had the option* *gives up* i don't know.

Favorite color
BLACK LIKE MY SOULLL. Nah, it's green.

Favorite food
Would you choose a favorite child? Exactly.

Favorite drink
MOUNTAIN DEW FOR THE WIN

Favorite video game
I can confirm that I am complete Sims 4 trash. I mean come ON they're like your CHILDREN. Except when they almost burn down your house and you kick them out... but that's another story.

And we're done! I'm supposed to tag fifteen people but I'm lazy and I don't really want to torture people *cough* Cate *cough* so I tag anyone that wants to (idk why you would want to but hey it's your life do what you want man)