Can't Explain The Feeling

The next day I didn't go to school nor the next day I still went to work Saturday but I asked to work in the back. As Monday came around I just at on the sofa "Ai I know your hurt but please at lest call your teacher to have someone bring your homework" called Mom as she ran out the house to get to work. I pulled my knees up hiding my face, my Hair moved coating me. I went to my room after debating what to do, and sat against my bed Kaede running around in my hands he squeaked and jumped on to my shoulder I patted his head. I jumped when the door bell rang I had fallen asleep but not for very Long Kaede was in his cage eating so I got up and closed it as I left my room. I unlocked the door and pulled it open "Yo!" I looked surprised at Daisuke and Chiyoko then blushed I was in a over sized tee that just barely reached past my butt. I moved letting them in "Hello." said Daisuke to Momo "Isn't there school today?" I asked face still red Daisuke smiled "Yep We Skipped." "Eh?" Chiyoko hugged me "We wanted to see you!" I was positive my face was bright red now. Daisuke smiled "You look good though." he said "I asked Moto-San why you weren't coming to school she said something that made me worry so here I am." he smiled his big goofy smile. I tried to pull away from Chiyoko "Do you think you two could wait here for a sec I need to put some pants on." Daisuke's face went bright red and he looked away Chiyoko laughed and let go. I moved to get changed I just put on some sweat pants and came out "So what's wrong Ai-Chan?" I shrugged I didn't want to see Daisuke Chiyoko was a surprised. I sat down Momo put his head on my lap as he jumped up shoving me to the edge of the sofa "I told Moto I was done and she got mad so we're not friends anymore." Chiyoko sighed but jumped up when she looked at the clock "Sorry guys I have club I can't miss today!" she hugged me again "You talk to DaiDai and then me tomorrow ok." I nodded surprised Chiyoko ran out leaving me and Daisuke. We sat not saying anything Daisuke's face was still red "Um" we said at the same time his face went so red he looked like a lobster "Sorry you first." I nodded "Well um about Moto well we aren't friends and she said if I vanished no one would care." Daisuke just watched me "That's not true." he smiled "I would miss you." I started crying I found myself jumping into Daisuke's arms he hugged me back as I cried in his arms "I don't want to be alone!" I whined Daisuke's grip became tighter "You'll never be alone." he said rubbing my back. I think he noticed I didn't have a Bra on and pushed me away but he held my hands "Ai your amazing ok." I looked at him "How do you know you-" "Your smart, Brave, beautiful, kind, caring, and just amazing your not plain." he said I blushed and nodded. Daisuke left my homework, and headed back to school to let the teacher know he gave me my homework, But I watched he run then went back inside. I sat down, and grabbed a pencil calculator, and a clip board, and Started on my homework. I finished within a Hour it was easy to easy I hated when someone was right, But the fact Daisuke was charming made it worse "Why Him?" I moaned I knew my face was bright red again. Flopping over I fell on Momo who barked then started licking my face "Jerk" I said he barked again, So I smiled, and got him a treat. I got out Kaede and got on the laptop Finding funny stuff and deleted Moto's Email Address, I was done. I jumped to my feet, and started on dinner school was now out, and Mom and Dad would be home soon. I finished as Arata came home "9 tests in one day!" he groaned I laughed Arata paused turned then attacked me with a hug "I Got MY LITTLE SISTER BACK!!!!" he yelled "Dammit Arata!" I Yelled back he was shaking "I thought you where going to do That!" he whined Sighing heavy I hugged Arata back "No Way" I said he nodded and let go "Don't scare me like that ok?" I nodded and smiled "Yep." I said as Arata let go to hug Momo. Mom, and Dad came home Dad was happy I was back to my old self Mom, lets just say Arata takes from her in many ways happiness is one, but I found myself not happy after dinner so I went to Mom she was on her computer. I knocked on the wall "Ai what's wrong?" I was fingering the tip of my hair "I think I want to get my hair cut." I said Mom's eyes widened, but her surprised look turned to a smile "Ok I'll take you in tomorrow you'll be late to school." I nodded "Thank you." I said as I hugged her Mom hugged me back "I Love you Ai." I dug my nose in her shoulder "Love you too Mom." I whispered in her ear she just smiled.