Stay

The next day at school I went in nerves about what happened like did Daisuke say yes or no. I sat down and played with the bracelet Daisuke came in "Hey you left early you ok?" I looked at him and nodded "Ya I'm fine now." he smiled, But I wasn't "So, what did you say?" he looked at me "What?" I turned to face him "To Mizushima did you say yes or no." he sighed "No she only wanted to date me because I Looked nice so I told her no I like someone else." I nodded and sighed I relaxed he started laughed "your really funny Ai." I blushed and threw my pencil at him. I copied the notes Daisuke took for me his hand writing sucked, but it was somewhat litigable. I finished and gave him his note book back "thanks" I said he smiled and took his note book back "Hey at lunch can I talk with you?" I turned and nodded "Sure we eat together anyway." he thought for a moment but before he could say anything the teacher came in starting class. Finally Lunch came around because I think Daisuke was bored because he was poking the back of my neck with his pencil making me shiver, and once make me squeak. When that happened I waited for the teacher to turn his back I flung back and hit Daisuke with my note book. revenge was sweet. We sat in our normal spot, But where joined by Mizushima and her gang Daisuke looked upset, but didn't say much about it "So Oshiro who made you lunch it looks really good." he smiled "Ai did." I blushed, and looked at my food "Hum I didn't know you could cook." I looked at her "No offense but you look like one of those girls who are better at anything but cooking." I turned down as her friends laughed. When I looked at Daisuke I saw his jaw lock then he did a very much Jackass smile "You know unless you can cook I wouldn't laugh." the three girls when quiet "Sorry about that they laugh at anything." the girls looked offended Daisuke got up "Sorry me and Ai promised our teacher to help out with grading stuff bye." Daisuke grabbed our lunches, and took my hand. we ended up on the roof "Ah so much better." he said sitting down "We'll have to finished eating fast lunch is about to end." I said Daisuke smiled "Ai." I looked as Daisuke got back up and put his head on my shoulder and whispered in my ear "I love you." I blushed and looked at him he smiled "What about you?" I found myself almost crying "When ever I think about you my heart beats faster when ever I close my eyes I see you goofy smile." Daisuke smiled "I think that means you love me because I feel the same way with you." I nodded Daisuke leaned in and his lips met my cheek, and went he pulled back he put his forehead against mine "You'll stay with me?" I nodded the best I could Daisuke stud up strait and did his goofy smile the smile I found myself loving.

School ended and Daisuke walked me home he waved as I watched him leave from my apartment door. Inside I saw Arata laughing with a really cute girl she looked up and Arata got up "Aimi welcome home." I nodded "I'm home." I said little shocked "Ai this is Kimiko." I smiled "Nice to meet you." I said she nodded her hair was curly but its length made it wavy. Large wave wavy. Arata walked over "So how did yours go?" I blushed and smacked him "Don't worry about that jerk." he smiled, and went back to talking with Kimiko "Um Aimi-san you can call me Kimi." she said I smiled "Call me Ai." she sighed "When I first saw you I thought you where a Idol or something like that." she said I laughed "I'm not that pretty." Arata watched me head for my room "Oh Mom, and Dad left a present for you!" I turned "What?" he ignored me, and talked more with Kimi. I opened the door the bonk bed was gone the room was refinished Kaede had a larger cage and on my new bed was a small box I picked it up. a note next to it "Happy really early 16th birthday." I opened the box it was a phone a red phone I ran out of my room scaring Arata who was walking out with Kimi "Hey not even going to ask?" I looked "You took Dad's office right?" he nodded "Smartass." he mumbled I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him. I found the paper with Daisuke's number "I'm going to dinner with Kimi ok." Called Arata I nodded as I jumped onto the sofa and opened the phone it already had Arata's, Moms, Dads, and my work number along with the house. I pinned in Daisuke's Number and texted him "Hey Its Ai." it said and sent. I waited till I got a reply "You got a Phone?" "Yep my parents got me one as a early birthday gift along with my own room." I got a really fast reply "WHEN'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!?" I started laughing "November 16th three weeks away." it took some time for Daisuke to reply "Lets Do Something Then." I smiled "Ok" and like that my birthday was booked.