Henry, Queenie, Tramp Stamps, and Drinks

So a couple days has past since the night I met Duff and Steven, they've come into the bar every night since. Duff drinks a bottle of vodka and Steven drinks several beers and I get to sit back and watch them get completely shit faced, that's really quite fun actually.

It's the third night.

The bar is empty, well it's a Wednesday The door dings, I look up and sure as shit, in walk Duff and Steven. I pull out a beer and a bottle of vodka and they sit down at the bar like the past couple of nights. They smile at me.

"Hi Taylor." Duff says picking up his beloved vodka.

"Still on that roll are we?" I wonder and he smiles.

"Yes, yes we are." He says taking a swig from the bottle, I look to Steven.

"Hey you." I say and he looks up.

"Hey TJ, how's it?" He wonders.

"Same old same old, you've come here three nights in a row. You ought know the routine by now." I say and he shrugs.

"I should but I don't." Steven smiles.

The dings again and I see a familiar face, Chelsea. She's about five foot three, long caramel coloured hair, and hazel eyes. She's from Manchester and carries a definite non-American vibe. Chelsea is so nice though, kinda odd, but nice all the same. She wears clothes from the night before, Chelsea wasn't home when I got home from the bar last night or when I woke up this morning. She starts to walk over to the stool beside Steven. When she sits down she scared the hell out of him. I smile and grab her a beer.

"Where were you last night?" I wonder and she smiles slyly.

"Ed Davis'." Chelsea says quietly.

"Like our history professor?" I wonder, Duff and Steven smile slightly and Chelsea looks away, red.

"Feed my cat, did you?" She wonders and I nod.

"Yes Queenie, I fed Henry." I say and she cringes at my nickname for her.

"The Queen is in London, I'm from Manchester." Chelsea tells me for the millionth time. Duff and Steven both look at me confused. "Did you take good care of him?" She wonders and I roll my eyes.

"No I let him run around Sunset Boulevard with a couple of cat hookers." I say, Duff and Steven laugh. "This is my roommate Chelsea, these are the guys I was telling you about, Duff and Steven." I tell the three and Duff smiles.

"You talk about us then?" He wonders and I smile slightly.

"Maybe, what's it to ya?" I wonder and he smiles back.

Duff has a great smirky smile. He really is cool, he plays bass for this band that I can't remember the name of for the life of me. To be honest, I haven't really been able to get him out of my head. Like I was sitting in a lecture yesterday about the Battle of Stalingrad in World War Two, next thing I knew I was thinking about Duff and his bottle of Russian vodka.

"Taylor Jane, would you look at this?" Chelsea pulls me out of my thought by my full name, to which I roll my eyes at and Duff laughs.

She's holding up a picture of a collar that says 'Kitten' on it. It's not for cats..it's for humans.

"What kind of collar is this? Sure I found this cat, it doesn't even have its name on the bloody collar." She rants and Steven and Duff start laughing.

"Erm, look at the size of it, Queenie. Does it look like it'd fit Henry?" I wonder and she looks at it again.

"Well no, it's awful big." Chelsea admits.