Good News?

December

Shit, shit, shit. Something must be wrong! But this is the third fucking pregnancy test I took, all three came back perfectly positive. I've gotta talk to Duff.

He just got back from tour about a week back and we're just adjusting to life as a married couple and living together. Now we might have to adjust to life with a child in the near future.

I walk downstairs to where Duff is sitting watching tv. I kiss his cheek and snuggle into his side. His arms wrap around me and I feel him kiss my hair.

"Thirteen months married and we're finally being a real married couple." He mumbles and bites the top of my ear making me squirm.

"Duff, sweetie, I've got to talk to you about something." I say and sit up straight.

Duff looks at me with worry in his eyes and I look down to our interlocking fingers.

I'm scared shitless of being a mom. I'm scared that Duff is going to leave. I'm scared of everything about this.

"Kitten, what's wrong?" He wonders.

"What happens if I kinda think I might be pregnant." I mumble while looking down.

It's quiet for a long time and I can't bring myself to even look up. I don't even know how to respond to reading the test over and over again. I wish I could crawl into Duff's head and hear what he's thinking.

Duff's hands pull away from mine and find my chin. My face is lifted up so I'm looking at my husband. Duff's stunning eyes are glowing with absolute joy, his mouth is stretched into his perfect grin. I smile at seeing how happy he is.

"We're going to have a baby?" He asks just to be sure.

"We're going to have a baby, sweetie." I smile and he lights up.

"I love you, Taylor Jane." Duff draws me in closer to him.

He pulls me into his lap and starts to kiss me. I wrap my arms around his neck and I kiss him back gently. Duff pulls away and kisses above my top lip and my nose. He laughs a bit and pushes me down on my back. He rolls up my shirt and kisses my stomach.

"Hi little angel, I'm your daddy." Duff smiles at my tummy. "I'm this completely badass bassist for this badass band, Guns N' Roses. Your mommy is the greatest thing that will ever happen to me, she's this awesome soccer player and is absolutely stunning."

"Duff, isn't it a little early to be lying to our child?" I wonder and he looks up at me.

"I'm not lying, Taylor." Duff smiles. "You're beautiful." He moves closer to my face. "And stunning." Still moving closer. "And gorgeous." Closer. "The most important thing in my life." He says as his mouth lands on mine.

We kiss for a while before the front door opens.

"Oooh Mr and Mrs McKagan are getting it on!" Steve yells.

"Must you do her on the couch?" Slash wonders. "We sit there!"

"Christ Duff, that's my baby sister." Axl complains and Duff laughs.

"But she's my wifey." My husband smiles and kisses my nose. "Can I tell them?" Duff asks in my ear.

"Yes." I say quietly as we sit up.

We all talk for a while and almost as if God wanted us to tell our family right there, Axl gets up.

"TJ, you're the only one not drinking. Do you want a beer while I'm up?" He wonders and Duff kinda laughs.

"She can't." Is all he says and Steve looks at us confused.

"Duff we were through this, she has a throat and a esophagus and she's twenty one." Steve tells us.

"Yeah but she still can't." Duff assures him and it clicks in Izzy's head first.

"You got TJ pregnant?" He wonders and Duff smiles.

"I did." He says proudly and Axl scrunches up his face.

"You got my baby sister pregnant?" He wonders with a laugh. "Congratulations."

Axl says and hugs me. Everyone else takes their turn congratulating us as well.

I don't think I've ever been happier.