Chapter 3

"Where are we exactly going?" Reanee asked.

"We will get on a ship and head for Shufter. Oh by the way I am Jacob and this is Jonah. He will not be coming," the short man said.

"Do you think you could teach me some fighting or protecting moves?" Reanee asked.

"I can try, for my King's benefit," Jacob replied.

"Thank You!" Reanee whispered.

She closed her eyes.

"Perhaps I can try to look within, if that is even possible," Reanee thought to herself.

She relaxed and then she found herself in a chamber. It had a sofa and a table within it. The floor was tiled and the walls looked gold. A hallway appeared in one of the walls. The floor and walls if the hallway looked silver. The four doors in the hallway seemed to be made of oak.

She hesitated for a second and then entered the hallway. She started to explore. Behind the brain door she saw her memories and her knowledge. Behind the body door she found out how her body actually functioned. In her heart room, she saw emotions and trust coexisting to her life and bonds. Now at the soul door, she hesitated again. She walked in and felt Love, Power, Peace, and God's Presence. The power God bestowed on her was A Shield, inner and possibly outer, A Sixth Sense, A Gift of Learning and Remembering anything she hears or sees. She left that room and went back to the main chamber.She got on her knees and thanked God and asked for guidance.

She felt herself be picked up and carried up hill. She sensed she could trust Jacob, who happened to be carrying her. She also sensed something else, an animalistic part of Jacob. She realized at that moment a few things. First thing was Jacob was not the only one with an animal, or that could shift into one, was probably the best way to say it. Second, her power was still limited until she found her mate. It did not seem to hinder her much, except for the fact. She could not tell who could turn into the same type of animal. She left the chamber.