Chapter One

"I'm coming to find you," Lloyd yelled loudly.

He heard a giggled from the closet but pretended not to hear it.

"I wonder where they are?" He said loudly.

More giggling. He turned towards the closet and walked slowly towards it. He opened the closet door quickly.

"I gotcha!"

The child screamed and giggled.

"Uncle Lloyd!" Said the voice. She was a small child of five. She had crimson red hair and light brown eyes.

"I found you fair and square, Katrina," Lloyd laughed.

"He found us, Julia," Katrina said laughing.

"How did you both fit in there?!" Lloyd asked incredulously.

"We are small, Daddy,"
Julia said sitting up.

"Now help me find the others," Lloyd said.

"Jason is under the bed," Katrina said.

"Hey! No fair!" Jason said sliding out from underneath the bed. "You can't just tell!"

"Yes I can," Katrina said sticking he tongue out at him.

"I'm gonna get you for that," Jason said shaking his fist.

"If you can catch me!"

Lloyd shook his head and walked into the kitchen.

"I thought you were playing hide and seek with the kids?" Aira asked.

"It turned into a game of tag," He said chuckling.

"Again?" Kai asked. "Let me guess, Katrina and Jason are fighting again."

"She inherited your temper, Kai," Nya said walking by. "And unfortunately Jason inherited Jay's sense of humor."

"Hey!" Jay shouted from the other room. "I heard that."

"Da da?" Said a small little girl. She was three years old and had dark black hair and brown eyes.

"Did you hear Da Da, Natalie?" Nya said cooing at the child.

"Reminds me!" Aira shouted happily. "My father is finally home! He is coming by today!"

"We are going to have to introduce him to everyone," Cole said. "That's a lot of new names to remember."

"Mom!" Shouted a blond haired boy running into the room.

"What is it Kyle?" Pixal asked.

"Stephanie is pulling pranks again!"

"Stephanie," Zane called.

A very guilty looking five year old appeared. She had dark brown hair and almost purple looking eyes.

"Yes, Daddy?" She said still looking down.

"What have I told you about pulling pranks?"

"But, Daddy-"

"No, buts."

"But it was Uncle Lloyd's idea!"

Zane looked at Lloyd and Lloyd grinned sheepishly.

"Seriously, sweetheart, your as bad as the kids," Aira said smacking his arm.

"Lloyd, please do not encourage her," Zane said.

"What? I pulled pranks all the time when I was a kid!"

"Ya, we remember," Cole said with an exasperated sigh.

"Mommy, Luke is crying!" Katrina yelled from the other room.

"I'm coming," Skylor said quickly leaving the room.

"I had better check on Haden," Aira said.

"I still don't know why you named him Haden," Kai said. "It's too close to Jason."

"It was Lloyd's idea. Besides I like the name," Aira said. "Toddlers are so much work."

"Remember when the twins were that age?" Lloyd said.

"Yes, the weren't in the terrible twos they were the terror two," Cole said.

Just then there was a knock at the door.

"That's probably my dad!" Aira yelled excitedly. Get everyone into the living room!"

Aira ran to the door and threw it open. She laughed and hugged her dad tightly. He had been away for almost five years. He had taken on the task of mapping the sixteen realms for Sensei Wu.

"Daddy!" She yelled.

"It's good to see you, Sweetheart!" Morro said happily.

"You have to come meet everyone! We have had lots of additions since you have left!"

Aira led him into the living room where everyone was waiting.

"You know all the ninja obviously but meet all of our children!"

"You know Kyle," Zane said. "But this is Stephanie. Stephanie Renee Julien."

"This is my daughter Katrina Marianna Flamey and my son Luke Skywalker Flamey."

"Really?" Morro said. "Luke Skywalker Flamey?"

"It's his favorite movie series ever," Skylor said rolling her eyes.

"What I wanted to be able to say, 'Luke, I am your father'," Kai said laughing.

"You're full of it," Skylor laughed and ruffle his hair.

"This is my son, Jason Edmond Walker," Jay said. "And my daughter Natalie Edna Walker."

"I have no kids to introduce, your welcome," Cole said.

"And this is Haden Montgomery Garmadon," Aira said scooping up the blond three year old. He had deep green eyes. He looked like an exact copy of Lloyd.

"When you said additions, I didn't think there was this many," Morro laughed.

"They've been busy," Wu said sarcastically.

"Brother," Garmadon said warningly.

"Er-busy training," he said catching himself.

Everyone began to laugh. Even the children were laughing but they didn't understand why they were laughing.

A/n- a lot of you were probably very confused that chapter! xD I did that on purpose but I'm going to give you a list of the children so you won't be confused.

Lloyd and Aira: Julia Asteria Garmadon (6), Xavier Jay Garmadon (6), and Haden Montgomery Garmadon (3).

Kai and Skylor: Katrina Marianna Flamey (5) and Luke Skywalker Flamey (6 months). (Oh Kai and his naming skills xD)

Jay and Nya: Jason Edmond Walker (5)  and Natalie Edna Walker (2).

Zane and Pixal: Kyle Leon Julien (7)  and Stephanie Renee Julien (5). (Yes, she is Alita and Clouse's daughter but adopted by Zane and Pixal.)

Cole: poor Cole xD he has no wife or kids.......yet.

Ronin and Emily: no children yet.

And that's everyone! Hope you enjoyed this introductory chapter! Comment and vote! -LL_17