Chapter Fifteen

"Garmadon?" Misako called loudly.

"In the attic!" Came a faint voice.

"What are you doing up there?" She shouted up the ladder.

"I promised the boys that I would find my old toy cars for them to play with."

"Were cars even invented when you were a kid," she laughed.

"Hey, hey, hey," he laughed. "I'm only one hundred years old."

"I wonder what the ninja will say when they find out they age slower than normal people."

"No idea," he said coming down. "Talk about a dirty attic."

"It's an attic," Misako said exasperatedly. "It's not like it gets cleaned."

"Papa," Haden cooed. He had learned how to get up and down the stairs without falling. Aira was always trying to figure out where he went. "What you do?"

"I was in the attic," Garmadon said scooping him up.

"Bah! Stephanie, what did you-!? Zane!"

"Daddy?" Haden asked worriedly.

"Must everyday be like this?" Misako asked flabbergasted. "Not one day goes by without a crisis."

"Zane!" Lloyd yelled running up the stairs.

Haden looked extremely confused and his grandparents mouths dropped.

"Lloyd, what are you yelling-?" Aira started to ask. Then she gaped at him, "Lloyd!"

"I'm so sorry Uncle Lloyd," Stephanie shouted running up the stairs. "It'll wear off by the end of the day."

"But!" Lloyd's voice cracked. "What!? Puberty?! Where the heck did you learn an aging spell, Stephanie?! I'm freaking fourteen years old now! I thought I was never going to have to live through puberty!"

"Devron taught me," she said sheepishly. "It'll only last till this evening."

"I have to be a kid again for a whole day?!" He shouted. "This is so weird!"

Aira blinked at him, "weird for you? What about me? My husband is a kid again. Well, the upside is you will know how to explain puberty to Xavier and Haden."

Lloyd blinked at all of them and them groaned. Kai came running the stairs. He saw Lloyd and started laughing.

"It's not funny, Kai!" Lloyd shouted his voice cracking.

"Yes it is!" Kai whooped. Stephanie looked a Lloyd and then grinned. She raised her hands and said a few words under her breath. Kai yelped and began to shrink. "What the heck!?"

Lloyd burst out laughing. Aira gave him a sharp look. Stephanie looked exhausted from her efforts but smiled.

"What?!" Kai shouted in a high and squeaky voice. "Why?!"

"Hey, Daddy, I-" Katrina shouted running up this stairs. Then she stopped and gaped. "What happened?!"

"It's okay, Hon!" The child Kai said lifting his hands. "It'll wear off by tonight."

"My dad is a kid now?!" Katrina panicked. "Moooommmmyyyyy!!!"

"That's panicking, Sweetheart!" Kai said grinding his teeth.

Haden wiggled out of
Garmadon's grasp and walked over to Lloyd.

"Dada?" He said poking Lloyd. Then Haden started laughing. Lloyd groaned.

**********************************

"Tag! You're it!" Jason laughed.

"Ah! No fair!" Kai shouted. "How do I have so much energy?!"