BEN DROWNED x Gamer Reader PART ONE

*beep* *beep* *beep*
SLAM!
"God fucking dam I hate that fucking alarm...."

You get out of your convertible warm bed. You forgot that you had a game terminate online for mortal kombat nine, yes you like to play MK 9 you think it's a really good game.

You stroll down the hall and into your bathroom, as you get done doing your morning business you wash you hands and look in the mirror, you hair is a mess.

"Well hello there beautiful, so how about you and me go and play some MK 9 and chill?"

You bust out laughing, laughing at your own silliness. You make your hair decent and brush you teeth and leave the bathroom. You walk down the stairs and into the kitchen to get everything you need for your terminate.
"Lets see here....oh! I'm going to need two big bag of chips and two leaders of pop and.....maybe some candy a box of (f/c). Wellp I think that's all."

You walk back into your room and set ever thing up for a whole day of gaming.
Well that's what you thought anyway.

FEW HOURS LATER.

"COME ON MAN! You cheated you little piece of shit! I could of beaten you to a fucking pulp with scorpion!"
You yell at the person on the other side of you head phone set, angry that you died so easily to a cocky motherfucker who could possibly be high from the sound of it.

"Look beautiful, I know you want this but no need for the cruel language, your just mad because I beat you with kenshe, he's not handicap he's handicapible."
You can just hear the smirk in his voice, that little shit you thought. He's going to pay for his ignorance.

"Look here you little shit I don't mess around when it comes to video games and I know a fucking cheater when I play against one, so you better get the hell off of this game!"

There was silence for what seemed like days, or felt like days, till you hear crazed laughter on the other line.
"You shouldn't have done that beautiful."

((Will continue in part two~))