sugar and spice- Ben x reader

Its was any normal day in the underworld you being a dream deamon working at a bakery, the one bakery that other people like to go to.
"Sugar and spice and everything dies."

Yes that's what it is called. You work in a bakery. With souls and all that good stuff.

The thing is though You hate everything and everyone.

That all changed when you met BEN DROWNED. That little shit would come in and talk to you like as If you guys are the best of friends.
"Welcome to sugar and spice everything dies......what the hell you want ben?"

He gives you his signature smile and leans on the counter like as if he owns th place.

"Well hey there beautiful why I would like one of the specials you number and a cheese cake."

You roll your eyes and go in the back to retrieve the cheese cake.
"How many times am I going to have to tell you, I am not going to give you my number understand? Now that will be $25.00."

He sighs and gives you $30.00.
"Keep the change. Not like I need the money anyway."

He leaves the store not looking at you, not wanting you to see his sad face.

You stand there wondering what the hell that little pain is in your chest.

Here's the thing about you. Let me give you a short story why your such a bitch.

You were 18 and you were a very happy and cheerful girl, that all changed when a couple of girls pranked you. What they didn't know was that you were afraid of the dark and afraid of clowns you would have nightmares about it. You were at school and decided that you would stay after school, what you didn't know was that the girls planned something horrible for you.

The girls locked the library doors that you were in and shut off the lights as well. You being the one to freak out sit under the table and silently cry, but that was just the tip of thee iceberg. The girls dressed up as scary ass clowns.

Long story short they gave you a heart attack. Few years later you the bullies now have there own children you killed there children in there dreams then you killed the family not in their dreams but skinned them, the children work for you as your "helpers" you can say.

You have grown heartless and cold never have another feeling then that really.
((okay I know that's sounds like Freddy Kruger I'm not copying him I swear.))

The next day was any other day, but the one thing missing is Ben. That really seemed to bother you.

He's been coming to your bakery ever since it open, so like three years!

That dreadful ring of the bell signaling that someone came in the bakery. Its Ben. He looks...pissed.
"Why don't you like me."

You stand there with a poker face.
"What the hell you talking about blondie?"

He stomps towards you and slams his fits down on the counter. That actually made you jump. Ben has never acted so hostile towards you.
"Don't play fucking dumb with me! Why don't you LIKE ME!!"

"Don't fucking yell at me! You don't know what I've been through! There are reasons to why I'm such a bitch, the only feelings I feel is rage and being stone cold. I can't like you Ben, even if I really wanted to, I can't."

Tears fall of your cold pale face you look down, just feeling so empty and just angry at yourself.

What surprised you was Ben giving you a hug. Holding you tight and rubbing your back.

You couldn't help but brake down in that moment and cry all your sorrows out and pain, you hold him tight and baury your head in his chest.
"Your right I don't understand but I just want to show you how much I care for you (y/n), just please let me be in your life and and love you."

You both stand there faces red and embarrassed. You and Ben pull away from each other and look away.
"You.....You said that you...love m-me."

He blushes but then smiles.
"Well I do love you. I'm your sugar."

"And I'm your spice."

"And we both make everything die."

((Sorry that it took so long but I really do hope you enjoyed this.))