BEN DROWNED x Gamer reader PART TWO

Previously on part two.
(("Look here you little shit I don't mess around when it comes to video games and I know a fucking cheater when I play against one, so you better get the hell off of this game!"

There was silence for what seemed like days, or felt like days, till you hear crazed laughter on the other line.
"You shouldn't have done that beautiful."))

Now back to the present.

"You shouldn't have done that beautiful."

You sit there confused and a little scared. That was until your tv started to glitch the fuck out.

You start to see a blond teen coming out of your flat screen tv, you see he's wearing a green hat similar to links in legend of Zelda.

You still sitting there scared as fuck until you realize that this is like the fucking ring movie! Oh hell no that shit won't go.
"Die spawn of Satan! And go back to that filthy well you came from!!!"

You grab your controller and throw it at him.

Before he could do anything he gets hit in the head by your controller.
"Ow! Wha! Did you just throw your fucking controller at me!?"

Finely out of your tv he stands in front of you holding his head.
"Well I didn't throw fucking rainbow and glitter at you, you demon now tell me why your here!!"

You stand in front of him with your hands on your hips and a stern look.
"You look cute when your angry~"

He wiggled his eyebrows and holds your hips.
"Uh-hum stop changing the subject!! Tell me why your here you little shit!"

You push him away and cross your arms and huff your cheeks a bright red.

He chuckles and sits on the floor Apple sauce style and looks up at you.
"Look beautiful I've bee watching you for months deciding wether or not to kill you but I've grown to, well have strong feelings for you."

You stand there frozen not knowing what to say after that. I mean he's been watching you for months debating to kill you or not!

You sit next to him and twiddle your thumbs.
"Sooooooooooo......your not going to kill me or anything??"

You look at him and he looks at you with a soft smile on his face.
"Awe what the hell I won't kill you."

He pats your head and stands up.

He walks over to your tv and is about to walk into your tv until you grab his wrist.
"Ummm will I be able to see you again??"

He looks at you and that stupid grin shows up.
"Maybe, Maybe not we may never know. Jus to let you know though."

He holds your hips and gets really up in your grill like so close your noes are touching.
"I'll always be wachting you~"

He kisses your forehead and leaves through your flat screen.

You stand there bright red and confused and creeper out and wishing that he would come back, but that time will come soon.

((Will continue in part three~
Please leave a vote or comments I would love to here your thoughts on my work it would mean a lot.))