let me help you- Ben x depressed reader

This is for you @DatOneVTandFNAFfan
Thanks for the help

Another day of hell.

You hate your life, you hate the bitches that go to your school, your parents don't care about you because there not your real parents.

Something changed though, something very strange.

A new student, named Benjamin.

He would sit by you every day during lunch, He has four classes with you.
"So hey. I was wondering if you wanted to stop by and study together for chemistry?"

You look at the blond teen next to you, you are wearing a big sweater with black skinny jeans, on your right wrist you have at least 20 bracelets on.

You are a shy girl you never talk to anyone, not even the teacher when they call on you.
"Um uh....I don't think I should...I-I mean I don't mean to....to be mean I just got....stuff to do at home."

You say fiddling with your sleeve and not looking at him straight in the eye.
"Oh....I understand. Maybe next time."

The last bell of the day rings as everyone gets out of their seats, pushing people out of there way.

You were the last one to leave the class like always, but a red head bitch stops you from leaving the class room.
"Wh-what do you want Linda."

"What the hell did I tell you!? Not to talk to my boyfriend Ben, or else your going to get your fucking ass kicked!?"

"You know I'm right in front of you there's no need to fucking yell."

You cross your arms and blow a piece of hair out of your face, the next thing you see was the floor.
"You know your nothing but a worthless bitch. No one likes you and I mean no one! Your to fucking ugly to have a boyfriend like Ben! Why don't you just go back under that fucking bridge where you belong."

She kicks you in the stomach a few times, you start to spit up blood.

She laughed and walks away like some queen.

You struggle to get up until you feel strong arms around your waste.
"OMG (y/n) are you okay? What the hell happened!?"

You finally have enough strength to stand on your own but something inside of you snapped.

You smack his hand away as tears run down your face.
" leave me. Alone."

You look down at the ground not facing the blond teen in front of you.
"W-what?"

Anger, sadness, depression, all sorts of emotional problems and feels hit you like a train.

Your done just done with everything.

Your done being treated like a door mat, being used like a fucking toy, Having your heart broken so many times that you don't know what heart beak feels like!
"I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!"

You push him away and run you and run.

As you keep running to God knows where, you notice how dark it is.

You slow down and fall to your knees and start to sob.
"WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS TO ME, WHY WONT YOU LET ME HAVE A LIFE WERE I CAN JUST BE HAPPY!!"

" why won't you let me help you?"

You turn to see a teen about your age, but he looks like Ben, but link style.

He's a lot more paler and his eyes are red and black with some sort of black goop coming out of his eyes.
"W-what? Who a-are you?"

He walks closer to you and throws someone next to you.

Holy shit it was Linda!
"O-oh my God!"

You move away from the dead bitch, and stare at her in terror.
"I went to her house asked her if she hurt you. She confessed and she sounded so fucking proud that it made me sick."

You notice that Linda's eyes were gone...and that her Boobs were gone also her butt.
"Then I found out that she wares contacts, also has breast implants, even butt implants too, so I got rid of those."

He sits next to you. He pulls his legs to his chest and sets his head on his knees.

You look at him still terrified, but some how comfortable.
"B-ben??"

You pit your shaky hand on his shoulder.

He looks straight at you. He plops his head on your lap, and sighs.
"Can you promise me somethin?"

You nod your head and you take off his hat and play with is hair.
"Promise me that you'll be happy, with me. I'll protect you, make you happy just please don't be sad anymore. No more cutting....just no more."

You sit there shocked.

All this time you thought no one knew that you were in pain, that you were all alone, but he was there he's always been there for you.
"I-I promise."

Crappy ending I know I'm sorry but I hope that you enjoyed it.