BEN DROWNED X GAMER reader-part 3 LEOM FINAL

Previously on part two
((Ummm will I be able to see you again??"

He looks at you and that stupid grin shows up.
"Maybe, Maybe not we may never know. Jus to let you know though."

He holds your hips and gets really up in your grill like so close your noes are touching.
"I'll always be wachting you~"

He kisses your forehead and leaves through your flat screen.

You stand there bright red and confused and creeper out and wishing that he would come back, but that time will come soon.))

It's been a month since that fateful day.

Each day that passes you hope that you would come across that crazy killer.

But you never do.

It's now what six years now that he never showed up?

I lost pretty much all hope, plus I was only thirteen, now I'm nineteen years old and have a good job and a real nice home.

Yah I still play video games and all that, what? You think I'm going to give up on all that just because I'm an adult now? Well think again.

Anyways.

You finally got home from a stressful day of work, your just ready to change in to some pjs and play video games.

As you got into your home you greet your cat and put all you stuff on a chair that's next to your front door.

You walk up the stairs into you nice bedroom.

You change into a green tink top and some soft fluffy short short with little wings of freedom, off of attack on titan.

You put your hair up in a pony tail and walk back down stairs.

You set up everything you need.

Like food, drinks, video games, blankets and pillows.

As you finally got everything settled and you are in a comfortable spot you begin your game.

What game are you playing you ask?

Well it's a little game called THE SLENDER MAN GAME!!

DUN DUN DUN!!

Anyways let's being.

Six hours of scary ass SLENDER MAN.

What the he'll were you thinking of playing SLENDER MAN!! You won't sleep for days now!!
"Never again."

You stand up to turn off your tv.
That is till you start to hear the sound of healing.

You stand back from the flat screen little bit scared, but hopeful.

The screen glitches and that's when you see the one and only BEN DROWNED.
"Sup beautiful how's it be-"

*Slap!*

Ben holds his face and looks straight at you.