Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Seventeen

A/N shout out to my best friend, Brooke. This is for her birthday. Happy Birthday, Brooke!

Brooke's POV

"Hey Kate! Guess what Finn did?" I said excitedly to Katherine. "What is it?" I could hear Kate sigh. "What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I don't know, Brooke. I guess the hormones are making me crazy."

I mentally rolled my eyes. "Come on Katherine. I know you. I know you don't sound good."

"At our appointment today...Leo and I weren't really...I don't know how to describe it. We don't like hate each other or anything but we're not exactly close. Like you and Finn. Speaking of you and Finn, How are you guys?"

I knew she was trying to change the subject but I planned on bringing that up later. But I'm too excited.

"That's what I wanted to tell you. We're together. Like dating together. Like he's mine and I'm his!"

"That's great!" Katherine said. I could tell she was trying to be cheerful but I could hear a small note of jealous. Not of me or Finn but jealous of our relationship.

"Brooke? I got dinner!" I heard Finn shutting the door of the apartment.

"I'm back here!" I answered back to him. To Katherine I said, "I'll talk to you later." After we bid our goodbyes, I sat up from the bed and walked toward the kitchen. Finn's back was to me and I could see him taking food out of the bag.

"Hey," I said, wrapping my arms around his waist. He turned in my arms and kissed me on the nose sweetly. "I missed you two." He leaned down and kissed my baby bump. I giggled and started blushing a little.

"I got some Chinese like you asked for," Finn told me while he pulled me closer. He lovingly rubbed my stomach. I closed my eyes and imagined a future with him in it. Hopefully, even after the baby is born, we will still be together. One can only hope so much.

A/N I know this is short but it's really an unplanned filler chapter