Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Eighteen

A/N so this is a time skip. Katherine and Brooke are now eight and a half months pregnant. There are about 10 chapters left. In this chapter it is Finn's birthday.

Katherine's POV

"Hey Brooke. I just picked up the food for Finn's party," I told her as I sat the bags in the backseat.

"Thanks Kate. How did your appointment with Dr. Boldman?"

I smiled excitedly, even though she couldn't see me. "Good. We asked for the gender. I'm so happy."

"That's great, Kate. How is everything with Leo?"

"Great, we actually are in a good place. We even kissed last night."

Both of us squealed loudly. "Alright, so the plan is the same right?" I asked her.

"Yeah, Finn is at Leo's right now. We meet at my and Finn's place and set everything up. Once we're ready we'll call the boys and get them over here."

"Okay. I'll be at your place in 10."

We said our goodbyes.

***

"Finn, I need you now. My stomach hurts and I really need you at our place. Hurry," Brooke faked crying over the phone. I could hear Finn's frantic worrying. Brooke hung up and sat down.

"I feel kind of bad that we lied to get him here," Brooke said. "He'll be fine," I waddled over to the couch.

We already set up the food and cake on the table. We were just waiting for them to get here.

5 minutes later

"Baby! Where are you?" Finn yelled throughout the apartment. We were hiding in the kitchen. "Brooke?"

Brooke and I jumped out from the kitchen. "Surprise!" We yelled in sync. Finn's eyes lost his worry and he went and embraced Brooke. "You scared me. That wasn't very nice," he swatted at her behind. She giggled and kissed his cheek. I blushed and looked away from their intimate moment. As soon as I did, I was met with Leo's brown eyes. "Hey," I blushed a little. "Hey, Kathy," he kissed my cheek and rubbed the side of my stomach where our child was. I laid my hand on top of his gently.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you," Brooke started singing to him. Leo and I joined in.

After dinner we all sat on the couch and watched 50 First Dates with Adam Sandler in it.