Chapter 5

Katherine's POV

Silence filled the house. Just empty. There might have been furniture and clothes but this would never be home.

I sat at the table. My fingers twisting together on top of the table. Which was a nervous habit I had. I stared out the window at the other apartment buildings.

A phone rang. It echoed throughout the apartment. Leo walked past the kitchen. His hair was wet, showing he had taken a shower.

"Oh, I'll just get that," he said sarcastically.

" You where getting it," I stare at him through the arch from the kitchen that led into the living room. He picked up the phone and put it to his ear.

"Uh huh," he says to whoever was on the end of the line. "Yeah ok. Thanks. Alright bye."

He walks toward me.

"Hey," he says sitting across from me. I stare at him. "What?" he asks.

I shrug and puts his hands on the table.

"Look for whatever reason you hate me for you need to get over it. It seems like we'll be dealing with each other for a long time so....can you get over yourself and act like a normal human being?" He says to me.

"Go to hell," I snarl. "I AM acting like a normal human being. I was just inseminated with your child. The normal thing to do would be upset. I'm not even out of school yet I'm going to be pregnant and I don't have a choice. And all you're doing is acting like you don't care!" I sit up as I yell at him.

He scowls and I do the same.

...........

Leo sighs, "look I don't want to argue with you. Your friend called she wanted to know if we wanted to go out in a few hours."

"Are you going to go?" I ask. He leans back thinking. "Yeah because Finn's going to be there."

I stand, "I'm going to get ready."

I walk into our room.

Yes. Our room. I have to share a bed with him.

I change into jeans, black ankle boots, and a white belly top.

People shouldn't judge me because I won't be able to wear it in a few months.

Leo sat at the table. "Lets go," we both stand.

Well this should be interesting.