Chapter 2

*Alarm clock goes off* 

Ughhhhh... 5 more minutes you thought.

*Five minutes later*

"Noooo! 5 more minutes again!" you said

*Phone Rings*

Arghhhh... You lift your heavy bones and picked up your phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Y/N! Get dressed and come to my house in 10 minutes!" said your friend

"Wha..? Why?" you asked 

"DON'T ASK TOO MUCH AND JUST COME NOW!!!!!!!" you friends shouted from the other end.

You had no choice but to do what your friends told you. You brushed your teeth, took a quick shower, got dressed and headed to your friend's house. 

*Rings the door bell*

No answer...

*Rings the door bell again* 

Still no answer

You decided to head back home. All of a sudden, you couldn't see anything and you feel someone pulling you from behind. 

"Help!" you gasped

But the pulling didn't stop, it was dragging you further and further. Then it stopped. You turned around and saw your friends surrounding you. You were so confused because they all looked so suspicious. 

"Oooooookayyyy!" you said while raising your eyebrows

"We surprised you didn't we" they said

"Oh.. Pft.. No?" you said in a sarcastic tone

"Anyway, we have organized a farewell party for you, hoping that you will never forget us..." your friend said

"That's so sweet!!! Of course I will never forget you! Even though I will not be with you guys anymore, we can still communicate through social medias! Right?" you said while trying to hold your tears back

"Yeah..." they said

The farewell party was so touching, all of your friends wrote a letter to you and performed a farewell song. The party reached to a point where you just couldn't hold your tears in anymore and they just flowed out of your eyes like a river. They were just the best friend anyone could ask for. They even promised to bring you to the airport on Sunday! 

That night before you went to bed, you cried for a really long time because you were so touched by the fact that your friends were willing to help you and you felt so bad for leaving them.

*Next Day*

You woke up really early, finished packing and waited for your "parents" to leave the house so you could sneak out of the house. You received a phone call from your friends saying that they are waiting at your door step with the car ready to pick you up to the airport. They also told you that there would be a person waiting for you at the Chongqing airport. Her name is Mrs. Li. The person is the principle of the school, that you will be attending. Wow, they are really prepared you thought.

*At the airport*

You gave one last hug to all of your friends, thanked them, and headed towards the departure place. Free at last, you thought. On the airplane, you listened to your favorite boy bad "TFBOYS". You have always admired them and loved them. Their music is just full of energy and they are always so positive. Most of them are about achieving your dreams. 

*At Chongqing*

After you got off the plane, you started looking for Mrs.Li. At the corner of your eye, you spotted a women holding a sign that says your name on it, so you walked towards her. 

"Hi! Are you Mrs.Li?" you asked

"Ahh. Yes, you are Y/N right?"

"Yes Ma'am" you said politely with a smile

"Nice to meet you! I've heard about you from your friends and I understand why you... did it" said Mrs. Li nervously, trying to avoid the word "ran away" 

"Yes..." 

"Anyway, we got to go now, the car is waiting for us." she said

You and Mrs. Li got into the car, after an hour. You arrived in front of a building .

"This is our school, do you like it?" she asked

"Oh my gosh! I love it!" you exclaimed

"I'm glad you like it" said Mrs. Li with a warm smile on her face.

"I am going to introduce you to 3 boys, they are going to be your guide to this school. You guys will be in the same class and you are going to live in the same dorm too." she said with a grin on her face

"Wait, same dorm with... 3 Boys?" you said with shock

"I don't see the problem there! It's not like you guys are going to do... Something...!" she joked

Mrs.Li brought you into a room as you walked into the school. As she opened the door, you saw 3 boys sitting crossed legged while looking at their phones.

"Boys, this is your new classmate, Y/N." Mrs. Li said

The boys looked up from their phone...

Author's Note

Hi! Hope you enjoyed reading the second chapter, and hope you didn't find this chapter as boring as the previous chapter... :)))) 

~TFBOYS_LOVER~