Chapter 4

Wang Yuan heard you when you were grasping for air, he immediately knew what was happening to you since he has asthma too. (not sure how to say 气管炎 in English :P) He searched everywhere in his room for his inhaler and helped you with it. 

"Are you okay?" he asked

 "Yea...h thank... you for... that" you said while trying to control your breathe

He supported your back with his arm so you could kind of sit up. You blushed, he saw you blush, he blushed even harder.

"Thanks! I'm a lot better now" you said looking directly into his sparkly and dreamy eyes.

Oh gosh, Y/N is so pretty... Wang Yuan thought

There was a moment of awkward staring and awkward silence until Qian Xi broke it by shouting from downstairs telling you guys to go eat dinner. 

"Sorry... Haha" Wang Yuan said nervously as he helped you up.

"It's okay!" you said

You guys went down for dinner, Wang Yuan forgot that he still had the inhaler in his hand. Jun Kai spotted it and asked him what happened. Before Wang Yuan could say anything...

"Sorry, it was actually me, I had a asthma attack all of a sudden." you said

"OH! Are you okay now? Feeling better?" Jun Kai asked kindly

"Yeah, feeling a lot better" you said, flashing a smile at him

"Can we eat now? I'm hungry!" Wang Yuan whined 

"Okay let's eat..." Qian Xi said

After the dinner, you guys decided to take a shower first so you all went up to your own room. You seem to have forgotten that you and Wang Yuan share the same room. You guys walked towards and when you were about to push the door handle your hands touched his. You quickly pulled away and said sorry. 

"It's alright!" Wang Yuan said brightly

"Do you want to shower first? I still have things to unpack." you asked 

"No, I don't want anything bad to happen to you. I can wait" he said firmly

"Okayyyyy then..." you said

Why was he so caring about me? You thought

It took you half an hour for you to unpack the remaining,  Wang Yuan was just sitting on his bed using his phone the whole way through. 

"I'm done!" you said

Wang Yuan looked up from his phone and smiled at you.

"You can shower first since I kept you waiting" you said

"Are you sure?" he asked

"Yeah" 

After Wang Yuan went into the bathroom, you took a deep breathe and was thinking hard on why he was being so nice to you. You decided to stop thinking and to take a look at your social medias... Nothing special... You clicked on Weibo... You accidentally clicked on Wang Yuan's profile. Then you reminded you that you were living in the same house, sleeping in the same room as he is. Thinking of that made you blush so bad and you felt your face heat up. You scrolled through his pictures. He is so cute and bright... You thought. You stared at one particular picture for a really long time, you thought he look super super cute in it...

"What cha' lookin' at?" Wang Yuan said all of a sudden. He sat next to you.

"Nothing!" you said immediately hiding your phone.

"Hmmm... I'll let you go this time!" he said

"I'll go take a shower!" you said

You put down your phone and ran into the bathroom as fast as possible. You took your clothes off... Whoops... You forgot to take your clothes. Then you heard a knock on the door. You wrapped yourself in a towel and opened the door. Wang Yuan was standing in front of you with a set of clothes. 

"Oh wow! Thanks for that!" you said sheepishly 

"Haha, no problem... I didn't want to touch your things... If you don't mind, wear my shirt... And I also found this pair of shorts that you forgot to put away. You might as well wear them for the night..." he said, avoiding eye contact

"Oh! Okay! Thank you!" you said

You closed the door and sat down behind it. Why did he do this??? OH MY GOSH I AM GOING TO WEAR HIS SHIRT!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! You screamed in your head.

You put your hair into a bun and took a shower. After that, you put his shirt on. Oh wow, it is indeed an oversized shirt, it looked like a dress on you. You also put on the pair of gymnastics shorts. Even though you wore them, the shirt covered it and it still looked as if you didn't wear any pants. Anyway, you took your hair down and brushed it. You always had trouble brushing your hair since the length of your hair is down to your waist. You brushed your teeth and went outside. 

Wang Yuan was sitting on the bed with his phone again.

"Hey!" you said

"Oh hi! Wow, you look cute in my shirt!" he said

"Oh... hahahah" you said while blushing

"Wowwwww! You hair is sooooo long! Can I play with it?" he asked shyly

"Okay? I guess." you said

He started playing with your hair before you even said yes. He turned your hair into a plait, he was surprisingly good at platting hair.

"Done! You wanna see it?" he asked, he must've been really proud of himself

"Okay" you said

He took a picture of it and showed you it.

"Wow... It's very nice!" you said 

There was a knock on the door.

"I'll go get it!" said Wang Yuan

He opened the door and saw Jun Kai standing in front of it and he told us that it was bed time.

"Okay!" obeyed Wang Yuan, as he closed the door.

"Okay!" you said after him

"I need the toilet" you added

You went to the toilet, came out and found Wang Yuan sleeping on the bed already, you tried to wake him up but he seems to be in deep slumber already. You couldn't find a mattress anywhere, you had no choice but to sleep on the same bed. You turned off the lights and slipped onto the bed. Suddenly, you feel pair of long arms wrapped around you. You looked behind and saw Wang Yuan pulling you closer to him. You were just in a awkward situation where you didn't know what to do, you wanted to pull away but your body is telling you no. You ended up resting the back of your head on his shoulder, your back leaned against his chest and stomach so tight that you could feel his heart beat. You wanted to say no but he just looked so comfortable so just let it be.... He murmured something under his breath. 

"Sorry?" you whispered....

Authors Note 

Sorry! I was being bad and I didn't update for 2 days. Here are my excuses... I had homework. The end. Again! I am so sorry and thank you for the people who voted and commented on my story! Muahhhhhhh! Thank you! <3

~TFBOYS_LOVER~