Chapter 8

Author's Note

Heyy! Long time no see! Missed me huh...? (NO! SHUT UP) Okay, okay, I'm really sorry. I am really busy now a days as I have a unreasonably amount of homework, and I did say that I was going to update this chapter last night but I didn't... Sawwy, please don't kill me and I'm sorry for keeping you guys waiting. So, here's a chapter and please enjoy. Thank You! :) <3

You guys finished lunch, Wang Yuan and Qian Xi headed upstairs to their rooms to continue on their homework.  

"Y/N, you coming?" Wang Yuan asked

"In a sec, I want to give Jun Kai a hand with the dishes" you said

"Okay! Be quick! I'm waiting!" 

"Jun Kai, I should help you with the dishes since you cooked and I feel like I should do something nice in return..." you said

"No, you just got a cut on your hand and I don't want you to infect the cut!" he said

"You are making me feel bad..." you said, giving him a sad look

"Awwww... I don't want you to feel bad. Why don't you do me a favor and count that as giving me a hand?" he asked, giving you a naughty smirk

"Okay, what do you want me to do?" you asked

"Gimme a kiss" he blurted out

"Ermmm..." 

"Come on, you said you would do me a favor..." he said as he gave you a even naughtier smirk

"Okay then...." you said quietly 

You leaned closer to his face and gave him a little peck on the lips. As you were about to let go, you felt a pair of arms wrapped tightly around your waist not letting you go... 

Wang Yuan's POV

I wonder what is taking Y/N so long, it's been 15 minutes, it normally takes Xiao Kai only 10 minutes with the dishes, I should go down and check on them. As I went down into the living room, I saw Xiao Kai hugging Y/N and kissing her... I don't know what is happening to me but I felt like someone has stabbed me in the chest with a really sharp knife. It hurts, it really hurts. It also felt like someone had ripped my heart into a thousand pieces. Tears ran down my face like a waterfall, I'd not a clue why I was feeling this way nor why I was crying, I just felt like something wasn't right. Please do not tell me that it's because of jealousy because I swear my whole like I DO NOT like Y/N... I didn't like what I am looking at right now so I decided to go back to my own room and pretend I saw nothing.

Normal POV

Jun Kai finally let off your waist... 

"Erm... Yeah... Uhhhh. Thanks for doing me a uhhh... favor..." Jun Kai said, scratching the back of his head 

"Uhh... Yeah.. I think I should go back to my room and continue where I left off now... See you in a bit..." you said looking at the floor and ran upstairs.

You opened the door and went into the room... 

"Sorry I toke so long" you said

Wang Yuan put down his pen dramatically and looked at you. 

Wang Yuan's POV  

"Sorry I toke so long" Y/N said

I froze all of a sudden, dropped my pen and looked at her. The scene of Jun Kai kissing Y/N played in my head. I felt the sharp pain in my chest again and I teared up... Tears flowed out of my eyes naturally. STOP! WHY ARE YOU CRYING IN FRONT OF HER? I thought, but I couldn't control myself, tears just wouldn't stop flowing out of my eyes...

Normal POV

You saw tears rolling down Wang Yuan's face, you ran towards him.

"Are you okay? Why are you crying?" you asked in a really worried tone

Wang Yuan pulled you closer to him... 

"Why did you kiss him...?" Wang Yuan whisper shouted in your ear... He sounded really angry and sad at the same time... Like he could actually beat you up

That gave you the shivers and goosebumps, you felt really cold all of a sudden. You were really scared because you didn't know what he will do to you. You were so scared that you were shaking so bad. 

"I... I..." you couldn't speak properly, you were wondering why he was so sad about the fact that you kissed Jun Kai. 

"He... he.. told me to do him a favor... and... and I... I didn't kn....know that...he..." you said as you were shaking in fear. Your face was very pale.

"YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT HE WHAT?" Wang Yuan rose his voice

You were really scared to a point that you couldn't handle it anymore so you bursted into tears.

Wang Yuan sighed and pulled you closer to his chest. He rested his chin on your head and whispered softly "I'm sorry Y/N... I didn't mean to do that..." You were crying in his chest as he was stroking your hair and said "It's okay, I'm sorry" over and over again... 

Authors Note

Hello! I am sorry for taking such a long time to update and I finally did... And sadly, it was a really short chapter, I was actually expecting more from myself but I am kind of brain dead today, I did too much math exercises... Sorry! I will see if I have a lot of homework tomorrow, if I don't, then hopefully, I will update tomorrow! :) Let's hope! 

P.S. Happy Birthday Karry! I love you!!!! <3 Hope you have a nice day! Hopefully, your dreams of being 1.8m tall will come true!!! <3

P.S. 小凯,祝你生日快乐!我爱你!希望你今天过得很好!愿你的愿望(长到一米八)成真!么么哒!

~TFBOYS_LOVER~